Author's Note

Hello everyone!

I think it's about time that I post this up.

This new story is a little bit different from my other works. Though it doesn't differ on the fact that it is the same genre from my last work, but it is different. I assure it would have it's moments, funny, witty, sad, eccentic and just plain bickering. Well, if you know me as a writer, my character always have a bitch fight. And, they have to, because they hate each other.

I hope a lot of you would enjoy this new story as many had enjoyed my other works. I can't promise anything... And, please bare with me on this one.

I would be updating the story weekly, not sure how many times, but weekly every weekend.

I would have to warn you in advance that my grammar might get bad along the way since I might get busy with school work, or other things in life.

Anyways, Thank you so much for passing by to read this... You can always skip it... but, this is the end of my short/ slightly long note.

So, please enjoy and Happy reading. Click on and read on!

Have an awesome day!

***********

Hello Everyone! If you read further into this story and would happened to be stopped in the middle of reading with an ad, I want you to know that it's not a hoax or some pop-up unwanted ad. 

Why are there in-story ads on Wattpad, I thought it was free?

Wattpad prides itself on keeping the platform free so that everyone can enjoy the stories they love. For this reason, ads are now shown on Wattpad. The revenue earned helps Wattpad continue to improve your experience, while supporting writers. They work hard to make sure the ads you see are as relevant and undisruptive as possible, so you'll still enjoy the same quality reading experience you love.

How do these ads help writers?

Every time you view an in-story ad, the majority of the proceeds go to the author (who has opted to have in-story ads in this story). The proceeds help writers continue to create new content that inspires and entertains the Wattpad community.

I would appreciate your support in this programme. For one, it does take time and energy writing these stories. And such an opportunity would help us writer in our daily lives. These ads aren't really long and would last seconds. 

Thank you.

Much love,

Mel.