Prologue

I don't know how women my age could seat down in a restaurant, having dinner with a stranger you don't know. I'm not new to the dating scene and I have a few occasional blind dates when I was in college. But, right now, as I think about it, I don't know why people do it. Why would they give time seating for hours, eating a meal and talking to a stranger that you may not like, but you are doing it because you wanted to know if you might like him? It's a waste of time and energy.

As I sat there, listening to him talk for the past thirty minutes, I took another sip of my white wine. I tried to drown the annoyance I felt with alcohol. But, I didn't want to have enough alcohol content that would put me in trouble. Since, I'm sure that I would be driving myself back tonight. One of the things I learned about agreeing to do to a blind date, always have a contingency plan to escape. So, I lied about coming here, riding a taxi.

"The company I worked for had asked me to go on to this trip last month after I've..." he continued to babbled on as he tell me another tale about the places he travel for work.

I cut his words off as I zoned in again internally and ignored him. I need to get out of here before I will try to embarrass him. I only agreed to seat here because a dear friend of mine, who now I've lost respect, told me that he would be a good prospect. I think she over looked on the part that I hated man who is too over confident.

"I'm sorry. I think I need to end our date here. I have a meeting to attend around nine." I interjected sternly, placing my drink down with much poise as I can.

"Oh! Now?" he asked, looking a little stunned. "But, you just got here." He pointed as he eyes the half eaten pasta on my plate.

"I really need to go now." I said, ignoring his words as I stood up from my seat. "This was lovely, but I think it really wouldn't work between us. You talk too much." I added as I grabbed my purse.

"What – " He looked at me, baffled by my words.

"Take it from me. Stop talking about yourself, and maybe, you will finally get a girlfriend." I said before give a short wave as I walked out of the restaurant, living my date speechless with his mouth hanging wide open.

This is bothersome. I only have to go through with this because I didn't have a choice. A week ago, I though this was all a joke. But, the joke was on me. And, this is really happening. I had to go on with this dates because I had no choice. I hope the next one hundred days I wouldn't be having dates the same as this one.

——

A/N: I would be posting chapter one by tomorrow. Don't worry. :D

I hope to those who read it enjoys this new story.

Happy reading and Have an awesome day!