Three

A/N: Hey fellas. Sorry for the lack of update. My family was in mourning - and still is - since my grandfather passed away last week. I'm doing my best to juggle my life right now. Please be paitent with me, and thank you.

I see that the story is doing well, thank you so much everyone, it really made my day. So, I decided to update now rather than next sunday.

Thank you so much!

Enjoy an Happy Reading!

----

Three

When we landed in Vegas, the hotel serviced picked us up with a private car for VIP members. I called in before we left, telling them in such a short notice that I would be staying over for the weekend. I felt bad for the manager, Lawrence, about our sudden visit. I knew the staff would be tidying up since I’m coming over. I’m don't seem to be used to it. I never liked to be too domineering to my employees like my dad and grandfather.

When we got to the hotel, Jade didn’t waste time being a diva and started bossing on the staff about or luggage. I eyed her seriously and tugged her long, raven hair that was up in a ponytail.

“What the hell, Mitch!” She cursed silently.

“For goodness sake, Jade, would you stop being a diva. Let them do their job peacefully.” I scolded at her in a whisper, hoping that the staff didn’t hear me curse unsophisticatedly.

“Geez… Okay… You could have told me without increasing my chances of getting bald.” Jade mumbled to herself as she walked on ahead of me.

On my right, Paige walked up to me after greeting the staff. When she got to me, she looked at Jade as she walked away. “What’s with her?” She asked in wonder.

“Same, same… I pissed her off again.” I mumbled in reply before looping my arm around hers. “Let’s get inside and rest before going to that damn party.” I stated, tugging her toward the door.

“You could have said no, you know.” Paige pointed out as we got inside the lobby of the hotel.

“I know. But, I didn’t.”

The general manager escorted us to the top floor suit, which is reserved for VIP guest and for the Newman family who are visiting over. In truth, no one in my father’s side of the family ever comes to Vegas to party. Now, this is a first.

“Would that be all Ms. Newman?” Lawrence, the general manager, asked after they’ve settled down our things.

“That would be all for now, Lawrence. I’ll call you if we need anything.” I replied curtly as I stood by the door.

He gave me a brief nod of reply before getting out of the room without anymore further questions. I felt a little out of bounds with being treated as the head of the company, which is odd since I was raised into his family knowing this all would be mine.

“So, what are we going to do before heading to the party?” Jade asked enthusiastically as she jumped on the couch in the huge living room in front of me.