Author's Note: Acknowledgments

First and foremost, I would like to thank each and everyone who read the story until the end. This story wouldn't have reach this far without you all. Thank you very, very much.

I would like to also thank for the lovely comments. There were very entertaining and uplifting. It gave me inspiration in continuing writing the story. In truth, half way in the story, even though I've already plotted everything, it was hard to write it. So, a lesson learned. Never write two stories at the same time. I can't focus. But I'm glad it turned out how I wanted it to be.

The story started with the idea when I saw a lot of wedding photos in my feed last year. The idea come to me as I was trying to think of a plot of my other story, Meeting Mr. Mogul. I wanted to do a different character in where the roles have turned. The girl will be the boss and the boy would be the secretary.

If you've read most of my stories, my female leads are a bit unconventional and different than most writers depict as what a female lead characters should be. Maybe that is why they are easily disliked because they are different. I wanted to show a side of women that is outspoken and strong, the part that isn't a damsel in distress - because really, some of us aren't. Some of these characters are inspired by real people, and they are very strong-willed women.

I'm still new, so please be patient with me. Hopefully I will write something epic in the future in where I can finally showcase the female lead character that I wanted to show.

As for the male leads, I hated it that at some point they start to seem princely and very chivalrous. But it only shows that the men in my life are kind hearted people. My father, little brother, and a few male friends. I don't have many because I can't take some mens these days, which shows a bit of the characters too.

Anyways, this is just a note and me talking. Again, thank you so very much for reading How to find a husband in 100 days. The title was a default on how chapter one was written. If the story didn't start that way, the title would have been different. Just a bit of trivia on the story.

Have an awesome day and Happy reading!

With love,

Mel.