Chapter 29:Arguing and Apologies

The alarm in the Red's room, causing all of them to groan. Sarge gets up and stretches. "Up and at 'em ladies!"

"Fuck off Sarge!" Grif said. Grif received a pillow thrown hard in the face by Sarge.

"Say that again Numbnuts, next one's going to be a bullet." Grif groans and follows order. All of the Reds get dressed and put on their armor parts. They press their buttons and have the armor expand on their bodies. They all grab their helmets and put them on.

"Hey guys," Donut said. Everyone turns to the pink soldier. "Did you get a message from Ozpin to show up to his office immediately?" Donut was looking at his scroll, which prompted everyone else to do the same. On all of their screens the message from Ozpin appeared before them.

"Reds and Blues: Report to my office as soon as you wake up. We have some very… interesting topics to discuss.

Ozpin"

"That can't be good," Simmons said.

"You don't think anything that involves us is good," Grif said.

"Yeah, because half the time it involves something blowing up, someone dying, a new freelancer or someone has sex with an alien!"

"To be fair, Tucker isn't on our team," Donut added. This caused all the other Reds to nod in agreement. They all made sure they got everything they also grabbed their guns. Sarge grabbed his shotgun, Simmons grabbed his assault rifle, along with Grif, and Donut grabs the battle rifle.

"I'm going to go turn on Lopez," Sarge said. "I'll meet you guys up there okay?"

"Yeah sure…" Grif said. Sarge grunts at him and walks out. The rest of them make sure they got everything and head out as well

In Ozpin's Office:

Griff Simmons and Donut were in the elevator all them still groggy from waking up. They had their armor expanded and helmets on due to the agreement that the Reds and Blues agreed to. They would show the kids the armor expansion invention, and then keep theoir armor on at all times and only press the buttons if they deemed it necessary for social situations.

As the door opened, they were met with a lamp flying right next to the elevator. They could also hear yelling. They exit the elevator and see Washington arguing with Ironwood.

"He had it coming!" Washington yelled.

"You don't hit students you idiot!" Ironwood retorted.

"I see the Reds have joined us," Ozpin said gaining the attention of everyone in the room. Since the arguing stopped, the Reds were able to see who was in the room. Doc, along with the Blues and the two agents were here, however Carolina and Washington seemed to have gotten in a heated argument. Ironwood was obviously there along with Ozpin and Glynda.

Not only that, they noticed the Cardin was in the room, a smug smile on his face. And Weiss was there as well but she had a pained and guilty look on her face. "Okay, what's wrong?" Simmons asked.

"Yes, what is wrong?" Ironwood said with sarcasm heavy in his voice. "Other than the fact that these two here hit two students!" He pointed to Carolina and Washington. "These two 'soldiers' attacked students yesterday."