Chapter 26:Combat Class part 2

The students followed behind Washington, every talking about something different. However, Ruby and Yang were right behind Washington and were staring at his tattoos. "So why does his arm say North?" Ruby whispered to her sister.

"Maybe he likes the direction?" Yang suggested.

"Then why is it a grave?"

"He hates it?" Ruby shot her a look and Yang just shrugged.

"Well what about York?" Jaune said letting himself into the conversation. "That's gotta be a friend's name."

"Maybe," Ruby said. "Would it be rude of us to ask him?"

"Yo Wash!" Yang said as she popped up next to him. Jaune and Ruby looked up at Wash to see her standing next to Washington. They then look beside them to see that she wasn't standing g next to them. The two leaders look at each other in panic.

"Yes Yang?" Washington said keeping his eyes forward.

"What's with the grave tattoos?" Ruby and Jaune closed their eyes and cringed, waiting for Washington to start yelling, but to their surprise he responded very calmly.

"I thought they were very self-explanatory? But if you want to know, they're two friends that worked with Carolina and me. You can figure out the rest."

There was sadness in the last part of that sentence. Anyone could hear it. And of course, so could Cardin.

"Well they must have been pretty weak if they're dead," The bully said. Some of the student's gasped at his comment, however Washington showed no reaction to it. This just encouraged Cardin, as he gained a wide grin. "I mean, you guys may be strong, but they had to be weak if they died. What was it from? I bet it was from a beowolf. Still though, just imagine. North and York, getting ripped piece by piece, limb from limb."

"Wash…" Yang warned the soldier. She saw him grip his gun a little tighter every time Cardin said something.

"Now that you guys mention it, I think Carolina had York as a grave as well. Only hers had a little heart next to it. Was she her brother?" Again, Washington tightened his grip on his gun. "No, I think she was her boyfriend."

"Cardin enough," Jaune said.

"Ooh, Arc defending weaklings. Where did this turn of bravery come from? What are you going to do?" He stared down Jaune who looked away defeated. "I thought so. Anyway, if this York guy is dead that means Carolina's single right?" Yang wanted to bash Cardin's face in. In fact almost all of the students did, but they couldn't do so with Washington being there. "Maybe she should hit me up? She'll know what it's like to be with someone who isn't weak."

Washington dropped his gun and walked up to Cardin. Wash grabbed him by the shirt, slammed him against the wall and pinned him there. He stared angrily into Cardin's eyes but Cardin just laughs. "Do it," he said. "You don't have the―"

He was interrupted by Washington grabbing his hair and then slamming his head against the wall, repeatedly. In fact he did it so much and so hard that the wall started to crumble a bit. He let's Cardin go and Cardin slides down the wall until he is sitting. He looked up at Washington, a shocked expression on his face.

"You… you actually hit me?!" He said. Washington responded with kneeing Cardin in the face. The other student's just watched in horror as Washington assaulted Cardin. When he was done kneeing Cardin he took out his knife and pressed it against Cardin's throat.