Chapter 21: Christmas PSA!

Teams RWBY and JNPR were helping the reds and blue set up a stage. Ruby was helping Donut set up a Christmas backdrop, Weiss and Caboose were painting something on the stage, Washington Sarge and Simmons were messing with some ropes and pretty much everyone was busy.

"Will you guys hurry up?" Church yelled as he appeared in a scroll nearby. "They can be here any minute!"

"Why didn't we do this earlier today instead of the last minute?!" Simmons yelled as he was pulling a rope, which was lifting something.

"Because we couldn't get Grif or Yang out of bed," Weiss added.

"I'm not a morning person!" Yang yelled from backstage.

"And I hate working," Grif said as he sat down with his back against the wall.

"You're not working now!" Blake said, which was very contradictory as she was reading her Ninja's of Love book.

"Says the girl reading her smut book," Tucker said as he carried a heavy box.

"Hey!" Blake said. "It's not smut!"

"Yeah!" Donut yelled as he slid down from the ladder as he and Ruby were done with the backdrop. "It's just very passionate writing."

"Thank you Donut," Blake said with a little head nod.

"All of you shut up and get to work!" Carolina screamed.

"Hey, where am I supposed to put this giant snake?" Nora said as she had a snake coiled around her entire body.

"Why did we get something like that?!" Church asked. Caboose just pointed somewhere.

"Just put the snake in the pool, it'll be fine," He said.

"Can Snake's even swim?" Ren asked as he helped Nora hop along.

All in all the entire set up was just full of people moving and yelling at each other, which eventually got everyone from yelling to staring each other down. And then they all started beating each other up. Shots echoed throughout the entire hall along with grunts and groans from the fight. Church sighs.

"This can't get any worse," he said. He then turns around and faces you. "Ah shit…" Church clears his throat. "Hello viewer of Red vs Blue: The Tales From Remnant. I am so sorry that these idiots messed things up as usual. We tried to get RWBY and JNPR to help us but it's just chaos. Once I get their attention we'll get this Christmas PSA going."

Church turns to the fight and grows large. "HEY ASSHOLES THEY'RE HERE!" He yelled.

Everyone froze in different fight positions. Tucker had Grif in a headlock, Donut was grabbing weiss's hair who had her rapier pointed at Caboose. Yang had her little sister in a head lock and her foot against Sarge's chest plate. Jaune was pinned by Carolina's boot and Nora had her hammer raised up ready to slam down on Carolina. Pyrrha had her sword clashed together with Washington's knife, and Ren, Donut and Blake were trying to stay out of as much as they could.

Everyone quickly straightened themselves and all got in a line. Ruby set up the banner Caboose and Weiss worked on and hastily set it up. The banner said in multiple colors "Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and Sorry!'

Ruby then goes in front of everyone. "Uh… Hello!" Ruby said as she waved to you. "Holy crap there's a lot of you…"

"Anyway," Carolina said. "Now you may be wondering, 'Where is the Christmas special?' The thing is, Blade messed up. Because this is it."

"He went to Grif levels of lazy when it came to this," Sarge said.

"But!" Pyrrha said. "The reason being was because he has been busy on weekends and weekdays."

"Practically every Saturday he had to go to drumline," Jaune said. "Which starts at ten and goes until six."

"And then he had to fill in for people for concession stands his school has for band to raise money," Tucker said. "Because people don't sign up for it, his family volunteers to do all the grunt work which means buying the crap for it, setting it up, doing them, tearing it down, storing the extra crap they get afterwards, and basically has to do all the grunt work."

"But these are all just excuses," Weiss said. "There is a real reason why Blade has been getting a little lazy with writing our story."

"He wants to try writing other stories," Yang said. "Mainly crossover's of RWBY and other franchises."

"Yeah!" Ruby said excitedly. "In fact some of them are really neat. He's making a crossover of Assassination Classroom with us in it. Which sounds awesome because there's this character who can spread terror with a look and it's going to be sooooo cool to interact with them."

"Hang on I think I have list around her somewhere," Washington said. He pulled out a list that was in a crate and started to read it. "The stories Blade1Hunter has been working on alongside with this. A Dark Souls and Ruby Crossover, like Ruby said an Assassination Classroom and RWBY crossover, Overwatch and RWBY crossover, a Deadpool and RWBY crossover, and two different shipping stories for RWBY and a normal story for them."

"What's shipping?" Ruby asked curiously.

"Who cares," Grif said. "What I want to know is why there aren't more stories of us on there!"

"It says here, 'Because Blade can't think of any good ones.' Well that's helpful…" Wash said.

"Anyway," Ren said. "Blade wants to apologize to all of you. As of now, he is most likely turning this into a bi-monthly story instead of a weekly one."

"And he is really sorry for it," Nora added. "Like really really really really sorry about it. He keeps our chapters around four or five chapters ahead so he can take a break but he doesn't feel comfortable updating weekly until he gets around seven or eight chapters ahead. But it's also because he wants to write the other stories as well."

"So once again, from Blade1hunter and us…" Caboose said.

Everyone took a big breath. "Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and Sorry for the future waiting," They all said in unison. Just then a disco ball fell from a ceiling and started to spin causing lights to go everywhere.

"Dammit you guys!" Sarge yelled. "You didn't tie the rope hard enough!"

"Well sorry we had to quickly do it before we started fighting!" Simmons yelled.

You slowly back away from the scene in front of you before everything gets violent again.

PSA End.