Chapter 19: The Day After Part 3

In team RWBY's Dorm:

After the pillow war and getting their pizza, the girls decided to watch a couple of movies. Weiss wanted to watch a Drama, Yang wanted to watch action, and Ruby wanted to watch a comedy. The movie they all agreed to watch was one where police officers who were high school enemies become partners and have to find a drug that is killing kids in a high school. One was an athletic human and the other was a smart faunus. Despite having many clichés, it was still a good movie with the way they did everything. As they did watch they were munching on their food.

However, halfway through the movie where the faunus was trying to flirt with another faunus over a scroll with his partner messing with him all of them heard a scream. Or two screams. Repeating over and over again.

"YAAHHH!"

"WATAHHH!"

"AHHH!"

"WYAHH!"

"WOAHHH!"

"What is that?" Weiss asked.

"I don't know," Yang said. "But I think I want to find out."

"And I think we aren't going to like the answer," Ruby said.

"Shall we go look?" Yang asked.

"Eh, why not?" Weiss responded. They paused the movie and exit their dorm. They slowly follow the sounds of screaming until they reach the blue's dorm. The door was slightly ajar and they heard the screams.

"YAHHH!"

"HIYAHH!"

"OHHYAAA!"

"WHAAA!"

Ruby slowly opens the door to see Tucker and Simmons playing ping pong on a make shift ping pong table. They then see that every time Tucker or Simmons hit a ball, said person would yell. The girls, amused by this, just continued to watch as Tucker and Simmons were oblivious to them.

Eventually Simmons misses the ball and it bounces off the table. Tucker moves the paddle he had around as if it was a sword. "You've yet to master the pong to my ping! Tucker five, Simmons three!" he said.

Simmons grabs the ball and points his paddle at Tucker and says "Your ping is powerful, however I've yet to show you my true pong. HYAHHH!" Simmons serves and they continue to scream and play ping pong.

"I can watch this for hours," Yang said with a giggle.

"I want to watch this for hours," Ruby added.

Their heads continue to follow the rubber ball as it keeps bouncing to each of the soldiers' side. They are actually amazed how well they were playing as they don't seem that coordinated in battle. Eventually Tucker misses and the ball bounces towards the girl.

"How was that?" Simmons said smugly.

"Bah!" Tucker said. "You still have much to learn."

"We will see." As They both let out a chuckle they both turn to the door with Tucker heading towards it to get the ball. However they both freeze in place when they see the three girls smiling at the entrance.

Red Vs Blue: The Tales From RemnantOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara