Chapter 16: Painting the Town Part 2

A White Fang member began to pace around the stage, beginning the meeting. "Thank you all for coming," He said. "For those of you joining us for the first time tonight, allow me to introduce a very special comrade of ours. I can assure you he is the key to obtaining what we have fought for, for so long."

Everyone looks to the left where the comrade stood. It was Roman Torchwick. Now of course, that didn't really settle well with the new recruits, with Roman being human and all. The recruits started to jeer at him, but he kept a smug sarcastic smile on his face.

"Thank you, thank you!" he said. Around the corner came a short girl with pink hair with white stripes on one side, and brown on the other. She had leggings, shin high white boots with heels, with a brown corset with a white jacket that stopped just below her breasts, but the back side went down her back. The interior of said jacket was pink.

"Please, hold your applause," Roman said in a sarcastic tone.

A deer Faunus points at Roman and yells. "What's a human doing here?!" Roman looks at her.

"I'm glad you asked 'dearie'," Roman said. "Now I'll be the first to admit, humans… Are the WORST!" he does a little salute. "Case in point." He begins to pace around. "So I understand why you would love to us all locked away, or better yet, killed!"

As Roman continued Sun leaned over to Blake. "So is he going somewhere with this or…?"

"…would like to mention the fact that you and I ALL have a common enemy. The ones in control, the people pulling the strings, the dirty rotten humans that run our kingdoms." Every time Roman listed something off he counted on his fingers. "Government. Military. Even the schools, they're all to blame for your lot in life!"

A bunch of the recruits and other White Fang members were cheering. Blake and Sun looked around and didn't like that feeling. "And they're all pests that need to be dealt with," Roman continued. "Fortunately, I'm the best exterminator around. No offense to any rodents in the room." Roman snaps his fingers.

The tarp that had a red White Fang logo behind Roman is dropped to reveal a giant robot. To be specific, it was the Atlesian Paladin. The crowd cheers at the fact they were able to land one. On the arms were the White Fang logos.

"Uh… that's a big robot," Sun said a little intimidated. Blake turns to sun.

"How'd he get that?" She asked, as if Sun would know.

"As some of you may have heard," Roman said. "This right here-" He knocks on the shin of the robot. "Is Atlas' newest line of defense against all the scary things in the world. And thanks to my employer, we've managed to snag a few before they, uh, hit the shelves."

"This isn't good…" Blake mumbled to herself.

"Now many of your brothers have already moved down to our new operation in the south east. If you'd rather stay in the city, that's fine. But if you're truly ready to fight for what you believe in, this is the arsenal I can provide you. Any questions?"

The crowd cheers, ready to begin their instructions. Blake looks at Sun. "We should get out of here."

The WF commander speaks. "Will all new recruits, please come forward." The recruits begin to move.

"Welp." Sun said. The two Faunus look around trying to figure a way out of this.

With Sarge and Simmons: