Chapter 2: Touring Beacon

Hey everyone! So welcome to the second chapter of my Red vs Blue and RWBY series. I decided to put some questions that are asked in the first chapter to clear things up.

Guest 1: OK why didn't feelix just kill them if thay we're captured it woldent have Ben that hard

That's on me, but Remember that Felix is a mercenary so he does what he is told for money. Control wanted Felix to use the grenade on them. He did it, so he gets paid. There may or may not be more on this on a later chapter.

Guest 2: Can't church project himself as a hologram? Why did ozpin need to put on the helmet?

This will be partially explained in a future chapter but Rooster Teeth never made this clear about HOW they project themselves. How does a microchip implanted in someone's body, project themselves if they don't use any external device?

With that lets move on with our lives and into the next chapter!

The group of sixteen people was definitely drawing attention as it is, but half of those people are soldiers with colored armor. "Maybe we should split up." Weiss says. All of them agree after getting a few more looks.

"All right, should we all, meet back at the library?" Ren says. Everyone just looks at him weirdly. "What? We need to get ready for classes tomorrow. We might as well review." Ren says. Despite many groans they all agreed to meet back at the Library.

Team RWBY, with Wash, Tucker, Caboose, and Grif:

Team RWBY was touring Washington, Caboose, Tucker, and Grif. JNPR had everyone else. "I'm a little nervous around these guys." Blake said. She was whispering to Yang and Weiss since their leader was rambling on about the school to them.

"Well they're from Atlas." Weiss says. "They are soldiers after all." Blake crosses her arms.

"Yeah but they seem a little…different from regular soldiers." Blake says.

"How would we know?" Yang says. "Besides Ruby seems to like them." She says. They all look at their leader who is pointing out to the soldiers anything they need to know about the school.

Blake sighs. "All right, I'll trust Ruby. For now." Blake says. However she couldn't help but feel like they were keeping a secret.

"Hey, I don't mean to rush things," Washington says. He cut off Ruby when she was in a sentence. "But do you know where we'll be staying here?" The girls look at each other.

"Aren't you going back to your camp?" Weiss says. Caboose makes an excited sound

"We're going camping?!" He screams.

"No Caboose." Tucker says.

"Ahhh…" Caboose groans.

"No, Ozpin said it would be a waste since in the next few days Atlas will be coming here." Washington says. The girls look at each other.

"I guess we can show you guys around the student dorms." Yang says. "Although I'm not sure where you will be staying." She says scratching the back of her head.

"Hey, as long as it's a bed, I'll sleep on it." Grif says.

"All right, follow us." Yang says. They start leading them to the dorms. However along the way they see Cardin picking on Velvet again. "Not again." Yang whispers.