Chapter 11: A New Day

As the morning sun rises, so do the students (and soldiers) at Beacon. Well most anyway. Team RWBY spent all night thinking of a plan. They were tired and exhausted, but at the same time excited to put their plan into motion.

"I'm so tired," Ruby yawned out. "But it is definitely a good plan!" Ruby had a mug of coffee in her hand but it was shaking. Not from being tired, but from all the caffeine and sugar Ruby likes in her coffee.

"You going to be okay sis?" Yang asked Ruby. Ruby takes another sip.

"Yeah I'll be fine," Ruby replied with a smile. "Anyone else see the dancing leprechaun in the corner?" Ruby pointed to the corner where there was nothing there. Her teammates look at each other.

"Oooookay let's just put the mug down Ruby," Weiss said. She carefully took the mug from Ruby's shaking hand and sets it aside.

"Are you going to be okay for school?" Blake asked. Ruby nods her head. A little too hard.

"I feel dizzy!" Ruby called out after nodding. Yang looks at Weiss and Blake and nods her head. Then the other two nod their heads. Yang goes to her little sister and places a hand on her shoulder.

"Sorry Rubes," Yang said. She then punches Ruby in the face knocking her out. Yang catches her and picks her up bridal style. "Well then, who wants to help me dress her?"

"Why do we have to baby her?" Weiss said with a face palm.

"Having her drink coffee with cream and five sugars a cup doesn't help her," Blake stated. On that note they help Yang get Ruby in her school uniform. With a lot of lifting and struggling later, Ruby is eventually dressed. Still asleep, but dressed.

The other girls get dressed and when they do, they slump in their beds. "I'm so tired!" Yang said. She closes her eyes as she rests in her bed.

"Staying up all night was not the smartest idea," Weiss said.

"Maybe," Blake said. "But we'll be able to do our mission by the end of the day."

"That's true."

"Oh yeah," Yang said popping up from her bed. "We have Glynda for our first class right?"

"I think so," Blake answered.

"Perfect. That should wake us up for the day. If not we can just catch some extra sleep in Port's class." Weiss stretches as she gets off her bed.

"Isn't he our last class of the day?" She asked.

"Yeah, a nap before a big mission always helps!" Yang said. She gets off her bunk and stretches. Blake yawns and gets up. Yang goes to Ruby and lifts her off the bed. "All right who wants to help me carry Ruby to the arena?" Yang turns around with ruby in her arms and sees her roommates left. "OH, COME ON!"

Five minutes later:

Yang was carrying her sister to the arena but was only halfway there. Normally she would be okay with this but the all-nighter was really taken a toll on her.

"Yang?" a voice said. She looks and sees the aqua colored Tucker.

"Hey Tucker," She said. Tucker points at Ruby