Chapter 4: Caboose Vs Yang

"I want to fight Caboose." Yang says. Every one of Cabooses friends look at Caboose. Then they look at Yang.

"Are you sure?" Tucker asks her. She hops down the railing and goes up to them. She punches Tucker in the shoulder.

"Of course I'm sure." She says with a confident smile. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well," Sarge says "Maybe you would want to fight someone with a little more intelligence like Simmons, or Washington…or a monkey." The soldiers let out a little laugh.

"Hey!" Caboose says. Sarge turns to him. "Did you actually see a monkey?" He says.

"See?" Sarge says to Yang.

"I'm sure all I have to do is get him pumped up." Yang says she moves past them and to the locker room. Meanwhile the soldiers look at Caboose.

"Epsilon," Carolina says. Church appears next to her shoulder.

"Yeah what's up?" Church asks.

"You think you can switch into Caboose's helmet for his fight?" Carolina says.

"Of course I will," Church says. "I'm not going to let the idiot die. If anyone's going to kill him it's going to be me." Church says. Carolina chuckles. Wash goes behind Carolina and starts removing the Epsilon unit.

Once the Epsilon unit is out they try to get Caboose to hold still but he keeps walking away being distracted by…literally everything. "OH what's this shining thing?"

"That's a light Caboose, hold still for god sake!" Grif says as he leans on a wall.

"Maybe help us with him instead of just yelling at him!" Washington says.

"Eh I'm on break." Grif replies. Eventually they are able to calm Caboose down. Washington was just about to put Epsilon in Cabooses Helmet but Yang came back from the Locker room with her gear on. She grabs Caboose by the collar and starts running out to the arena.

"Come on Caboose let's get ready!" She says excitedly.

"Okay!" Caboose says. He then yells to his friends. "What am I getting ready for?" he says as he gets dragged off.

"He's going to die." Tucker says.

"Yep definitely." Donut says. However they somehow were able to get and start eating popcorn and are watching intently.

"Your actions and your words are contradicting each other." Carolina says.

"He'll be fine Carolina, Caboose is strong." Washington says. "Besides the minute Yang realizes Caboose won't fight back I'm sure she'll stop." Carolina sighs. Maybe doing this wasn't such a good idea after all. Yang starts cracking her knuckles.

"You ready for this?" Yang asks.

"No," Caboose says. "Why would I hurt you nice lady?" Caboose says. Yang shakes her head he is just flattering her.

"Caboose, I am sensing a threat." Freckles says.

"No it's fine Freckles." Caboose says.