𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀

I walk into my house crying. Alissa and Cindy quickly run over to me.
"Chantel?"
They both say at the same time.

"It's over."
They give out a shocked expression clearly understanding what happened.

"Oh honey."
Alissa says. Cindy ran to the kitchen getting ice cream and chocolate. I was crying like crazy as words couldn't properly exit my mouth while I was trying to explain what happened. They still managed to understand what happens through my uneven speaking.
"Okay babe, listen. He doesn't have the best mentality at the moment. As cheesy as it sounds he has to learn to love himself first, when he does that, it will all be so much better and you guys will be back stronger and better than ever."
Alissa was right, but I can't act like it won't take time. I knew he needed a lot of time to get better.

"You know I'm moving to Michigan."

"Michigan?!"
The yell in unison.

"You can't move to Michigan, you're gonna' get in a lot of problems again."
Cindy says.

"I'm gonna' live with Catherine's parents a little then I'm gonna' live with Richard and his wife and then I'm gonna find somewhere to be until I buy myself a house."
They look at each other then back at me.

"You really think this is a good idea?"
Alissa asks. I nod.

"I can't be in LA, where I know I'm close to him. I can't live close to him."

"But...So, you're just gonna' leave us?"
Cindy asks.

"I'm sorry."
I say as we all hug.

Nick's POV

Our breakup yesterday left me empty. I didn't know what to feel or how to feel. Knowing she wasn't going to be here next to me anymore is painful. I woke up today and this morning it all hit me. I won't wake up to her good morning texts anymore, she won't be checking up on me like she used to, I won't be able to feel her beautiful soft lips against mine. Her love was incomparable, she could show so much emotion through such different ways. None of the guys know we've broken up yet, I didn't leave my room after that, as usual.

"Nick!"
I hear Zion screams from downstairs. I walked down where I saw Zion reading a letter, he seemed pretty sad.

"What?"
I ask walking up to him. He looks at me and hands me the letter.

"Hi Z.

I want to thank you for always being here for me whenever I need you. You have been a really good friend to me. Thank you for always being so welcoming and always accepting me. I see you not only as my best friend but also as a brother. Without you I wouldn't have met the love of my life and I wouldn't be as happy as I've been the past months.

I know this might be out of the ordinary and pretty random coming from me. But I'm writing this letter because as you might or might not know, Nick and I are taking a break, we are no longer together, for the best. And I feel like I owe you an explanation as to why you probably won't see me around anymore. I can't bare seeing him knowing I can't kiss him or talk to him as my boyfriend. By the time you're reading this I'm probably already on my way to Michigan. I'll move away from LA for a while, letting both Nick and myself live life a little without hesitation.

Please take care of Nick, make sure he works on himself. Hopefully one day when he finds himself I can have my best friend and lover back. I love you guys, please tell everyone I love them too.

Much love/Cejaay the Deejay."

What? I think to myself. She's moving away. I look up at Zion, who was looking down at his feet.
"FUCK!"
I yell throwing the paper onto the kitchen island. I sat myself on the bar stool as my head was in the palm of my hands.

"Why didn't you tell me you guys broke up?"
Zion asks. I shrug with me shoulders.

"I didn't really want to talk about it."
I say. Zion nods.

"I get it. Feel like talking about it now?"

"Honestly, after this I'll need some more time to myself."
I answer truthfully. I've lost so many people, I'm not sure what to do really. I feel my eyes tear up. She's the love of my life and I made her feel like I don't appreciate her being here for me.

"Nick, you can't isolate yourself from everyone. Do you love Chantel?"
He asks. No shit I do.

"Yeah, with all my heart."

"Do you want to get back together with her in the future?"

"Yes."

"Then you have to work on finding yourself again. As soon as you start working on rebuilding your happiness, things will go as smoothly as they used to. I know for a 100% that Chantel and you are made for each other, don't make any dumb mistakes now Nick."
Zion says before leaving me alone in the kitchen. He was right, if I ever want to get her back I need to improve.

@chantelgamb1no

82 619 likes@chantelgamb1no I really hoped I'd never have to make this post, but unfortunately here it is

82 619 likes
@chantelgamb1no I really hoped I'd never have to make this post, but unfortunately here it is. Nick and I are no longer together. The past few months have been some of the best months in my life. Before we get spammed with questions; no, no one cheated. I am still head over heels in love with this man and would do anything for him. This is a prime example of 'right person, wrong time.' Although you never know what the future holds.
@therealnicholasmara I really want to thank you for being the most amazing human I know and shaping me into who I am today. I love you❤️

Disabled comments.