𝕏𝕏𝕀

Nick's POV
So Chantel is basically the most beautiful girl I've seen, she's fun to be around, she makes me happy, I feel loved around her yet she still has this feisty side to her and on top of all that she gives me the best sex ever. If this isn't jackpot I don't know what it is.

It was 7 PM and I guess our fucking took all her energy because she was asleep. I walked down stairs to get some water. All the guys were staring at me.

"Yes Nick, right there, harder."
Austin mocks me.

"I'm gonna cum, Nick, don't stop."
Brandon adds. I just smile.

"That's just how I be."
I say, they all chuckle.

"You got yourself somebody special even I got turned on by her moaning."
Zion adds.

"Yo shut up man, that's all mine."
I say. Edwin laughs.

"Deadass She was sounding hot as hell, no disrespect but I'd get off by just listening to her."
Edwin adds.

"Okay, stop talking 'bout her like that....But I know, she fucking made me go crazy. You guys know how I fuck girls, it's like one round then I'm done. But guys, y'all don't get it. I came then I fucking saw her on top of me and got horny again. She-I-I actually don't know what to say."
I tell them.

"Damn, my boy found himself some gold!!"
Zion says.

"Honestly like, she got into the jacuzzi with me and said 'Nick I want you to choke me while you fuck me so deep my legs can't stop shaking and I can't stop screaming your name. I want you to look me deep into my eyes while you give me unbearable pleasure. I wanna see your sexy face while you cum inside of me.' That sent me over the roof."
The guys looked at me with wide eyes.

"Holy..."
Brandon said.

"Yeah guys, I know. It was crazy as fuck."
I say. I then continued to the kitchen were I drank a glass of water before I walked up stairs again. She was no longer sleeping, she was sitting up with her head in her hands and crying. Crying?! I ran up to her quickly.
"Chantel? What's wrong?"
I ask putting my hand on her back. She couldn't stop crying and all I heard was her uneven breathing. I sat on the bed next to her and hugged her. I feel so bad, it hurts me seeing her crying. She looked up at me and tears were falling down her cheeks. I wipe them away with my thumbs.
"Talk to me C."

"I ju-Just had a nightm-mare."
She says.
"The first boy-boyfriend I had was really abusive. He would scre-scream disgusting things at me and hit me. I just dreamed about it all happening again."
I never knew that happened to her. I pulled her into my embrace and put my hand on her head.

"What a dickhead."
I say, she chuckles.
"I know it's really hard to forget stuff like that, it's something that scars you and just stays in your memory, but please Chantel, when you're with me you should never be scared. I'm forever gonna' protect you."
She smiles as she looks me deep in the eyes.

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"Me? What did I do to deserve you? Chantel you've changed my life and I'm serious. It's been a week and I feel like I've known you forever. If somebody told me 2 weeks ago, that I would find the love of my life in a week, I would never believe them."
I was honest. She's the love of my life.

"I'm the love of your life?"
She asks smiling.

"Yes Chantel. I love you."
I say, my heart stopped. I've never told a girl I've loved them and really meant it. What if she doesn't love me back. Without hesitation she grabbed my face and kissed me.

"I love you too, Nick!"
She says. It felt like a rock was lifted of my shoulders. I laugh before giving her another kiss.

"I'm so happy C."
I say before laying down on the bed, she laid down with her head on my chest.

"Me too, babe."

Chantel's POV

He said he loved me. He said he freaking loved me! Oh my god I'm so happy. This was something big for me because I've never told a guy I loved him. Even if I did love a guy I never said it. This is the first time and I'm so happy it's Nick.

He honestly makes me feel like a princess. I feel so beautiful and special when I'm with him. This is real love. Nick was watching some football, while I was scrolling through Instagram.

"Oh my god!"
He screams. I got startled.

"What's up?"

"Ughhh, the giants are having a game in Texas on Friday and I can't go!"

"Why not?"
I ask sitting up straight.

"Because the tickets are sold out."
He says letting his arms fall on to the bad. He's lucky i'm his girlfriend because one of my fathers friends, Richard, that I still am in contact with, works for a company that holds a lot of the sports events in America.

"Aww I'm so sorry baby, we'll go next time."
I say, he gives me a kiss and nods. I get back on my phone and text Richard.

Richie😊

Hi Richie! How you
doing?

Chantel! Hi. I'm all good.
You?

I'm good, I'm good. I
really need to ask you
for a favor.

Go ahead honey.

So this Friday, the
giants are playing in
Texas and my boyfriend
is a huge fan, but the
tickets are all sold out.

You need me to get you
sum'?

Yes please, if you can.

Of course I can C! No
worries. My company
has 5 tickets left so
we got some to spare.

Oh thank you so much
Richie. I owe you one
big time!

Don't worry about it.
It's my pleasure. Carla
and I miss you very much
when are you gonna'
visit us?

I'll visit as soon as I can.
I've missed you guys
so much too!

Call us when you got
the time.

Of course. Have a great
day and thank you
once again.

Don't worry about it.
❤️

❤️

~