𝕏𝕍𝕀

⚠️sexual  content⚠️

Nicks' POV

I sat next to my window, hearing every single word she said. I fucked up big time. Now I was crying as well. The one person I said I wasn't gonna' loose, I just pushed away. I kept throwing shit around in my room. Zion walked in.

"What the fuck Nick? Chill."
He says holding me by the shoulders. My knees gave in. I just fell onto the bed.

"I fucked up! I fucked up Zion!!"

"I know."
He says quietly.

"I'm not loosing her. I don't care if she doesn't wanna' speak to me I'm not giving up!"
I say picking up my phone.

Chantel🥵

I'm so sorry Chantel!
Read 4:35 Pm

Please answer me, I
didn't mean what I
said.
Read 4:35 Pm

Chantel please, give me
the chance to explain!
Read 4:36 Pm

We need to talk.
Read 4:36 Pm

I'm not giving up, I'm
never giving up, I'm not
loosing you!
Read 4:37 Pm

~
"She's not answering."
I say putting my head in my hands.

"May I ask you why you said that to her?"
He asked.

"It was a heat of the moment kind of thing. I was really mad at dad for not showing up and nobody's been here for me like she has. It was scary like really scary. I felt love, I'm in love Zion and it's really scary because I've never felt this before. The way my whole body relaxed under her touch."
Zion looked at me, I could see a little smile on his face.

"Nick, I know you're not a bad person okay? But I need you to not do this again, ever! You know how she is and I warned you once."

"I know Zion. I'm going over to hers now. I'm gonna' talk to her."

"But Nick you've been drinking."

"I don't care, I'm not drunk."
I say as I take my keys and hurry out to my car.

Chantel's POV
I kept crying. Why was this happening. I can't answer, I can't let him win me over this easy. At the same time he told me he wasn't gonna give up and I believe him.

Zion🤟🏽

Chantel, I need you to
listen to Nick. This guy has
fallen in love with you, deadass.
And at the end of the day you
haven't known him long
enough to know how he
reacts when he's mad.
When he's in that state
of mind he often says
things he doesn't mean.
We're all different and I
really need you to hear him
out.

Zion, right now I'm
having a really hard
time. The way he talked
to me took me back to
one of my past
Relationships and I
don't want it to end up
the same.

~
Someone knocked on my door. I open it reviling a crying Nick.

"Nick I don-."

"Chantel please hear me out."
He cuts me off with tears falling down his face. I was quiet standing in front of him with my hands over my chest.
"Chantel, I promise you I didn't mean what I was saying. I- I just didn't know what to do or how to react. I've never had somebody care about me like this. My body, when it came in contact with yours, it fully relaxed, deadass, I think you're some kind of a magician. I haven't felt this with any other girl. And remember when you said how scary it felt liking someone so much? That's how I felt too, really scared because it's such an unknown feeling. I never wanted to hurt you, or say the things I said, I promise you that. I'm really sorry Chantel."
My heart melted at his words and I knew he was deeply sorry. I walked to him slowly keeping eye contact the whole way as I slowly put my arms around his neck.

"I forgive you but I want you to work on that. I really like you Nick and I don't want to have to go around and feel like whenever you're mad everybody else gets the blame. You should know by know that I don't take bullshit so I won't accept your screaming."
I say, he looked so deep in my eyes, he looked down at my lips then back up at my eyes.

"Chantel, I promise you, that I will change for you."
He says. I lean in and so does he.

"I'm falling for you, so freaking hard Nick."
I say, I didn't think it through it just escaped from my mouth. We kissed and this time it was extra special. It felt so real and the spark that's always been there was even bigger now. He looked at me and smiled.

"Chantel I know this isn't the right time to ask you but, will you be my girlfriend?"
What? Oh my god. I started giggling before nodding. This was really not the best time but at the end of the day it was our first fight and what kind of love is it if you give up so easily.

"Yes Nick, I'll be your girlfriend."
I say laughing. He smiled widely putting his arms around my waist and spinning me around. He kissed me again this time deeper and this turned into a make out session. It's crazy to think about how we haven't slept together yet. I mean he's sexy as fuck, the first time I saw him I literally wanted to sit on his face and I know he likes what he sees, yet he's respected me so much.

He kept tonguing me down while his hands were all over my body.
"Jump."
He whisper seductively. I do as he says, his hands placed on my ass while we're still making out. He walked in the house closing the door with his foot and he laid me down on the couch hovering over me. He started kissing me down my neck, little moans escaped my mouth. He started kissing me down to my boobs before looking up at me. He traces a line from my collar bone to my jaw with his tongue then he kissed me again.

I turned us around now I was straddling him. I kissed his jawline before sitting up straight, he looked at me with hungry eyes and I bit my lip to which I could see him go crazy. I took of my shirt before he also sat up taking his shirt of. He started kissing me all over before laying me down, taking of my pants and his own, I took of my panties and he took of his boxers.
"You sure you ready for this mamas?"
He whispers once again. I groaned into his ear.

"I'm so ready Nick."

"How ready?"
He says smirking.

"Nick' give it to me!"
I moan. To bad I can't tell you what happens next ;). But y'all can use your imagination.