𝕏𝕏

⚠️sexual content⚠️

I was waiting for Alissa and Cindy to pick me up. Soon I see their car on the parking lot in front of the airport. They both got out and hugged me.

"Hey girly. How was it!"
Alissa asks.

"It was great. I love deejaying."

"Oh my god. I always knew this shit would work for you. It's your passion and it's clear to see."
Cindy says, I smile and hug her from the side. We got in the car as we put on some music to which we sang loudly.

"Oh by the way."
Alissa says lowering the volume of the music.
"Ricky's having a party at his house, you coming with us?"

"Oh not today, I'm a bit tired. Plus while you're gone I think I'm gonna surprise Nick a little."
I wink at them. They both scream in excitement.

"Yes giiirrll! Go get that dick!"
They yell I just laugh.

"You know, Nick told Zion that there's no girl that has turned him on or been as good in bed as me."
They're eyes widen.

"Chantel! Look at you, you're living life."
Cindy says, Alissa and I laugh. We kept driving and got back home. They all changed and went out to the party. I needed Nick so bad and I wanted him to know.

Nick🥰

Hi Bebe!

Baby! You're home!

How'd you know?

I know everything.

Oh really, want me
to tell you something
you don't know.

Try me!

I bet, you don't
know, how bad I
need you right know.

Oh Really? Why
don't you come
over to my place
we'll spend some time
in the jacuzzi then we
can take it all to the bed.

Bet! What's your favorite
color?

Hmm, tonight I'm feeling
red.

Okay daddy!

Oh fuck Chantel don't
do that to me.

;)

~
Oh my god, I got so turned on just thinking about him. Can't wait to whisper all the nasty things in his ear while we sit in the jacuzzi and the guys are only one window away from us.