𝕏𝕀𝕀

"When I was with a girl 2 years ago, one night we had sex and she ended up pregnant. I didn't love this girl, but I promised myself that I would support my child and the girl I impregnated, I wasn't going to be like my father. We found out it was going to be a girl. 6 months later my daughter was born, her name was Luna."
His eyes started getting watery. I started rubbing his back. Damn, he has a daughter.
"She was the most beautiful baby ever. Every weekend she would be with me, when I was on tour she would come with me to some cities, throughout everything she was the light of my life. It was her 1st birthday we had a big party for her, suddenly she stopped breathing, we tried CPR since our first though was that she was chocking. We quickly dialed 911, the ambulance came and before you knew it she was gone."
Nick started crying. I sat down on the floor sitting in front of him.

"Shhh it's okay Nick."
I say standing on my shins hugging him. He pulled me in tighter, I was standing between his legs holding my hand on his head while he cried into my neck, he hugged me tight not wanting to let go.
"I'm so sorry."

"I can't get that out of my head. I still see everything from that day so clearly, the way she got blue from not getting any air, the way she was in as much panic as the rest of us were. I can't even start to think about how awful it must have been not being able to breathe. I've prayed for her to come back every night."
I can only imagine how awful he must have felt, the feeling of not being able to help your child and then loosing it. I kissed him on the side of his head.

"I'm so sorry Nick."
I stood up taking his hands in mine and leading him to the bed. I lay down and open my arm.
"Come here."
He lays down putting his head on my chest while hugging me around the waist. I could see the tears still falling down his cheeks. Poor baby. I start rubbing his back with my hands.
"You're so strong."
I say. He chuckles as I see his back going up and down from the uneven breathing.

"Thank you Chantel for being here for me."

"Always Nick. Remember, as long as you got me, I got you."
I could see him smiling a little. We just laid on the bed.  He fell asleep and suddenly the door opened.

"Nick?"
A girl asks opening the door slowly. Once she saw me she pushed the door open, which woke him up.
"So this is what we doing now?"
Nick looked at her with a confused look, still laying on my chest.

"What do you want Alexys?"
He asks.

"Wow, you couldn't stoop any lower could you?"
She says with a bitchy voice. He sat up rubbing his face.

"What are you talking about?"

"You just gonna' sit here with this hoe when you could have me."
Bitch?

"Hoe?"
I ask standing up. Nick took my hand but I tugged my hand out of his grip.
"Who the fuck you think you callin' a hoe?"
I ask walking towards her.

"You, bitch."

"The only bitch in here is your ugly ass."
I say, Nick couldn't hold back a chuckle.

"Okay ladies, enough."
He says.

"Nick, back the fuck off."
I say angry, he put his hands up in surrender.

"I wanna' know, who the fuck you think you are to call me a hoe?"
I say coming closer to her.

"Bitch, don't come close to me I don't want your hoe rubbing off on me."

"Pfft bitch, if I was you I would wish to at least be a hoe."
I say, Nick chuckles again. She tried swinging at me but I duck. I chuckle as I come close to her and whisper.
"Game over for you."
As I punch her in the face, she tries punching back but misses. I hold on to her hair and keep punching her face, she tries kicking me but it wasn't effective. Nick tried pulling me back, I didn't budge.
"Why, the, fuck, do, you, keep, trying, me!"
I yell in between punches. I stop punching her and she stands up.

"Are you out of your mind?!"
She yells.

"Maybe?"
I say smiling while Nick held me.

"Fuck you!"
She says walking out of the room. I turn to face Nick. He looks me up and down.

"Damn mamas, you really fucked her up."
He says chuckling.

"That was nothing, I could've messed her face up, but I felt sorry for her, she would've been even uglier."
Nick starts laughing.

"Man, you gotta' chill."
Zion walks in.
"What happened? Alexys told me you attacked her."

"Yup."
I say.

"Why?

"Because she's fucking dumb."
Alexys says behind him.

"You keep talking shit?"
I ask walking towards her, Zion stands between us.

"Okay what really happened?"

"She called me a hoe and started swinging at me."
I say, Zion looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry Girl, that's your own fault, ain't nobody told you to open your mouth if you can't handle it yourself."
He says.

"You know what, wait til' I tell the police."
She says walking away once again. Zion and Nick gave me a scared look.

"I don't care I've been to jail before."
I say shrugging and sitting on the bed. Nick and Zion look at each other then back at me.

"What?!"
They yell in unison.

"You never told me this."
Zion says.

"Or me."
Nick adds. I laugh.

"Well my life is a whole ass kinder surprise, you never know what's inside."
They laugh.

"Seriously, why were you in jail?"
Nick asks.

"Stabbed a girl."
I say, their eyes widen.
"Let's go back to the party and dance."
I say standing up trying to avoid answering these questions. Nick takes me by the hand and drags me back.

"No no no, you can't end it there. What happened?"
Nick asks.

"It's a long story."

"Well we got all night."
Zion says laying on the bed holding his chin with his hands.