𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕏

Nick was clearly uncomfortable.

"Carla stop it."
He says.

"C'mon Nick."
He tugged away her hands.

"Let me go Carla."

"Just one kiss."
She says. I couldn't believe my ears.

"Are you out of your mind. I have a girlfriend?"

"She doesn't have to know."

"Uhh, yeah she does. Listen, I don't care what you think of me or what the hell it is you want.  I'm faithful, I'm not lying to her."
Wow, he's so loyal to me. Honestly Carla is beautiful. Knowing that he would react like this made me trust him even more.

"But you've lied to other girlfriends."

"They're not the same. I really love Chantel and I'm not messing things up this time."

"Oh c'mon don't act like you didn't have feelings for me."

"Carla, I doesn't matter at this point if I had feelings for you or not. You had more than 10 years to be with me, but you blew me off so many times. Now, NOW that I'm happy, you try to come into my life and ruin it all."
He then chuckles.
"Hell nah, I'm not stupid enough to fall for that typa' shit. Now, I would like you to get out of my house and stop trying to ruin my relationship."

"But Ni-"

"Now!"
He yells. Then we see her walking out of nicks room. She looked at us and gave out a fake smile before leaving the house. Debbie quickly turned the tv of and turned towards me. Nick walls out after her.

"Why'd she leave?"
Debbie asks. We both were looking at Nick. He just shrugs.

"I think I'm gonna' go to bed. I have to sleep before we go to the hospital and visit Rob."
Nick says. I could see this all got him in a bad mood. Nick walked to his room. I look at Debbie while she looks at me.

"Chantel I have to thank you."
She says.

"For what?"

"You've changed my son completely. He used to be so cold and distant, but ever since he's been with you, he's been so happy and loving. The way he hugged me today almost made me cry, I haven't gotten such a warm feeling from him in such a long time. Not to talk about the way he acted with Carla. He never cared about his other girlfriends, he would cheat in a heartbeat. Knowing how loyal he is now that he's with you has given me so much hope for him."
She says. I could see she was at the verge of tears. I was too. Her words were really touching and knowing I've changed Nick like that makes me so happy. I give her a huge hug.

"Please, Debbie, you don't have to thank me. I've only loved him from my heart. He's such an amazing guy and he's cared for me like nobody else. I swear Debbie, for as long as I'm on this earth I will love him and I really hope this is my future husband."
I say truthfully.

"I hope so too."
She says smiling.
"Now you should get some rest as well. I'll wake you guys up, when we're supposed to leave. I nod and walk inte the bedroom Nick was sleeping in ( not the one with the hidden camera!). Nick was asleep. I laid next to him as I looked at his beautiful features. He has such a beautiful face. I started playing with his hair. Suddenly he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls himself closer to me. I hug him back and kiss him on the cheeck.

"I love you Nick."
I say.

"I love you too Chantel."
He says.
"I have to tell you something."
Better be what I think it is.
"You see, when Carla took me to the room she tried to kiss me. But I promise you on everything that I have, I did not kiss her. I really didn't. I told her I would never. Chantel I swear, I really really love you, so I felt like I had to tell you."
I looked at him smiling.
"Why you cheezin'?"

"I know everything Nick, I saw it all."
He looks at me confused.
"That room you were in has cameras in it."
He hit his forehead with the palm of his head.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot."
He says. I giggle at his actions.

"You know, I've never felt like I could trust a guy like I can trust you. I was so happy seeing you just being able to decline her like that. Nick, I really love you and you mean the world to me. I would be lost without you."

"I could resist anybody but you. There's no one out there that makes me feel like you do. You've literally got the whole package and you're all mine. I'm so happy I met you."
He says. I smile widely at him as he leans in and kisses me. We lay there in each other's embrace. He was my safe spot.