𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀

I'm starting to feel like I've moved in with Nick. I'm at his place a whole lot and after coming home from Texas the first place we went to is his place. I missed Alissa and Cindy, I feel like we haven't had a girls night in a long time. They weren't mad at me for it because they've been busy as well, being with their parents and so on.

Nick packed some clothes for our flight to New Jersey and so we drove to my house getting my things. We walk in and I see Alissa and Ricky sitting and eating while Cindy was doing something on the computer. Once we walked through the door they all faced us.
"Nick! Chantel!"
Ricky yells. Nick giggles as him and Ricky hug. They got along really well, and I loved that because that's Alissa's boyfriend and it would be really awkward if they didn't. Alissa and Cindy walked over to me and hugged me.

"How are you guys?"
Cindy asks.

"Good, we're getting ready to fly out to New Jersey."
I say.

"Oh yeah, you're gonna meet his mother tomorrow."
Alissa says. I nod.
"You nervous?"
She asks as she takes a bite out of her hamburger.

"Yes, really nervous. What if she doesn't like me or if she doesn't think I'm good enough for Nick."

"Baby stop being so negative. She'll know that there's no one better out there, don't stress it."
He says putting his arm around me and kissing my temple.

"Ugh!"
I hear Cindy sigh and slam her laptop shut.

"What's up?"

"She's on her period and now she wants a dog."
Alissa says.

"All I want is to hug and snuggle a dog, is it so much to ask for. I mean we all need love."
She says, sounding like she's about to cry.

"Zion has a dog."
Nick says.

"He does?"
She asks as her eyes light up. Nick nods.
"Imma' ask him to come over."
She says running upstairs. I giggle at her reaction.

"Do you think Zion likes her?"
Nick shrugs.

"I mean, I know he thinks she's hot, but they haven't spent a lot of time together."

"They probably will now that she's found out he has a dog."
I say, Nick chuckles.

"Yeah, probably."
He says, we look at each other and kiss.

"Get a room you guys."
Alissa says. We both laugh.

"We would actually need that, because I'm tired as hell, and we need to head back to the airport in 2 hours."
Nick says. We walk upstairs and into my room. Nick takes his shirt of as I put on some comfy clothes. He takes his phone out and takes a picture of us in the mirror when we kiss.

We fell asleep in each other's arms

~skip the whole plane ride to New Jersey, it's mad unnecessary.~

We stod in front of his moms house. I was super nervous. Nick took my hand and squeezed it.
"It's gonna be fine babe."
Take some deep breathes. I do as told and before I could process it, Nick knocks on the door. It opens and there stood a beautiful woman with brown hair who couldn't wait to see her son.

"Nicholas!"
She yelled as she hugs him. He hugs her back and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Mama, I missed you so much."
He says.

"I missed you too baby."
Then her eyes landed on me and she let go of Nick, to then give me a hug instead.
"Chantel!"
I giggle.

"Hi Ms Mara!"
I say as we both let go.
"It's so nice to finally meet you."
I continue.

"Oh please, call me Debbie. And it's so nice to meet you too."
She says. Then she looks me up and down and smiles even wider.
"Wow you're even more beautiful in real life."

"Thank you."
I say.

"C'mon, c'mon I have made you some food, you're probably hungry after the flight."

"Yes we are mama!"
Nick says excited. He's so cute. His mother made us some pasta carbonara. And trust me on this one, it was delicious. I was about to explode.

"You want some more Chantel?"
She asks as she reached for ladle to put more food on my plate.

"Oh Debbie I really can't. Your food was amazing but I'm about to explode."
She giggles.

"Thank you darling. Please don't be afraid to ask for more."

"Oh I'm not."
I say. She smiles and nods.

"I can take more."
Nick says. She laugh and pours him some more pasta. Suddenly the doorbell rings. Debbie got up but Nick stopped her.

"I'll take it mama. When I'm here you have to relax."
Damn, that's my fucking husband right there. You know it's right when he can take care of his mother. He walked to the door and I couldn't see who stood there.
"Carla?"
He says. Carla?! Bitch who the fuck is Carla. I look at his mother who's eyebrows were furrowed, she seemed just as confused as I was. She got away from the table and walked over to them.

"Hi Carla."
Debbie says.
"Come in."
The three of them walk back to the kitchen. I stood up and greeted her.

"Hi. Chantel."

"Hi, I'm Carla."
She then turns to Debbie again.
"I heard Nick was here and I really just needed to talk to him."
She says. Nick looked at me with a raised eyebrow. Then she took him by the hand and lead him to his room. Bitch who the fuck do you think you are? That really disturbed me but I didn't want to make a scene so I just shut the fuck up.

"Debbie, I have to ask you. How do Nick and Carla know each other?"
I ask. She sits opposite of me.

"They're childhood friends and Nick had a big crush on her."
She I heard that my eyes widened.
"You seem disturbed by it.

"Well yeah, I am. I'm not to comfortable with it."

"Let me show you something."
She says as she stands up. I walk after her to the living room. We sit in front of the tv as she starts clicking though channels and suddenly we could see Nick and Carla. She had a camera in his room?
"I knew this would come in handy one day. You know once Nick moved out I put all of my expensive stuff in Nicks room, because it's the only bedroom with a lock, that's why I have a camera in the room."
Our attention was brought back to the screen were I could see Carla hold Nick by the collar.