𝕏𝕏𝕍

𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪, 9 ℙ𝕞. 𝕆𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕤

Chantel's POV
He was sitting next to me, the plane hasn't started flying yet but I noticed he was getting nervous.
"You good baby?"
I ask, putting my hand on his. He looks at me and gives me a fake smile.

"Yeah it's all fine."
He says before looking out the window. I turn his head towards me.

"Bebe, stop lying. What is it? Are you scared of flying?"
I ask. He hesitates at first but then answers.

"What? No! Flying? Pfft...Yeah I'm scared."
His head was hanging low as if he was embarrassed. I put my arm around him.

"Aww Nick, it's okay, nothing will happen."
He puts his head on my shoulder before looking back out of the window.

𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖

The flight was okay. Nick was pretty anxious throughout the ride but we made it. The hotell room was amazing. Both of us were mad tired since it was 1 AM. We couldn't wait to place our heads on the soft, white pillows. I turned towards him.
"Heard anything new about your brother?"
I ask. He turned his head looking at me.

"Nope, nothing new, except for that they are going to do a brain scan again , so we hope for a good sign."
He says. I smile and so does he. His arm extends as he waits for me to snuggle up against him. I lay on his chest as his arm rests on my lower back.

"It's really sad. I hope he wakes up from his coma soon."

"Yeah, me too C, me too."
He says as he kisses my forehead.

As time goes on we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪 10 ℙ𝕞

I woke up to Nick opening the blinds. I groan.
"C'mon baby, get up. The game starts in 7 hours."

"Bebe, we have time! Can't we sleep a little longer?"
I say turning around to the other side. He ran to me and jumped on me straddling me while showering me with kisses.

"Wake up. We have to eat breakfast."
He says in between kisses.

"Nick, Stop I have morning breath."

"I don't give a shit. I've made out with you after you sucked my dick, I think I can handle a little morning breath."
I started laughing.

"Nick! You nasty."
He chuckles.

"It's true."

"I'm gonna' go shower."
I say.

30 minutes later, I was done showering. Nick was now asleep on the bed. I decided to prank him a little. I took my eyeliner as I drew a mustache, uni brow and some dicks here and there, on his face. I started laughing which soon woke him up. He rubs his eyes and looks at me confused.
"Why are you laughing?"
He asks. I giggle.

"I'm just so happy to be with you."
I say giving out a little chuckle. He looks at me weird and just nods slowly.

"Oookay."
He says unconvinced before laying his head back on the pillow. I started doing my makeup in the bathroom. He then came in as he saw himself in the mirror. He looked shocked.
"Bitch?"

"Who the fuck you calling a bitch?"
I ask tilting my head.
"Biiitch?"

"Just you wait. You'll get payback for this one."
He says trying to rub the eyeliner of his face.
"It won't come of!"
He says panicked.

"You need water and cleansing milk, you moron."

"YoU mORoN."
He say teasing me as he takes water and rubs some the eyeliner of. Then he looks at all of my products not knowing which one is the cleansing milk.
"Can you giv-"
I hand him the cleansing milk while giggling, as he acts mad and rubs the eyeliner from his face. I keep doing my make up. I wasn't going heavy but as I started doing my eyeliner and for the first time they were actually both looking similar on both eyes. I looked myself proudly in the mirror, that is until this fucking idiot decided to run his wet fucking hands over my face. My. Make up. Was. Ruined. I looked at him and I was about to explode.

"Nick, I swear to god!"
I yell. He laughs holding himself by the stomach.
"I will kick you in the fucking nuts."
I say  pushing him out of the bathroom and locking him out. I turned to the mirror and I looked like shit. MY FUCKING EYELINER!
I took all of the make up off as I walked out laid on the bed put the duvet over me and said.
"I'm not going."
I know my reaction was pettier that it should be, but I was actually looking really good.

"Baby, Stop."
He says laying next to me trying to hug me. I shove him away from me.

"Leave me alone."

"Bebe, don't do this."

"Can you fuck off? You're going on my nerves."
He giggles and hugs me.

"Chantel, c'mon I was playing!"

"Nick I'm not in the mood. You can go out and get yourself some breakfast, because my make up is ruined."
I say turning around to the other side as my back was against him.

"Mamas! You don't need make up, you're beautiful without it."
He say kissing me on the shoulder. I turn back towards him with a smile on my face.

"Awww bebe...I know I'm beautiful without make up, so shut the fuck up."
I say. I wasn't really that mad, but it was funny seeing him like this.

"You know what I meant. Now can you stop being extra and come with me."

"Bitch I swear, if you don't leave me The fuck alone, I will shoot your brains out. Now stop playin' with me."
I say and once again turn away from him. He walks over to my side of the bed as he sits on the floor with his chin on the bed.

"Baby, please, I love you and I want to spend this day with you. I'm really sorry for ruining your make up, I didn't know you would get this mad. Pretty please."
I get up angrily and starts putting my clothes on. He smiles at me as I give him a fake smile. We walk out, waiting for an Uber. I look down at my feet.

"Bebe, please stop being mad at me."

"Nick, I did my eyeliner and for the first time they were finally looking good on both eyes. I was so proud, but then! Then you came into the picture and ruined everything. So I'm mad annoyed because I could've gon' out with two perfectly on point wings and now I can't."
I say looking at him. He was looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Okay Ma, listen to me very carefully. You would look just as perfect with one crooked eyeliner as you would with one on point. I love you no matter what. I understand it's annoying because you were feeling yourself, so I'm really sorry. It won't happen again and I'll think before I do some stupid shit next time."
He says while we keep the eye contact. That was really cute. I smile at him as he smiles back and we kiss. Damn, I love him.