𝕍

Nicks POV

I took the bag she told me to get her. I opened it.

My eyes grew wide

My eyes grew wide. Shit, this girl was crazy.

"Chantel, where are you?"
John yells.

"In my room John, I'll be down in a minute."
She screams. Her voice echoed through the house.
"Give me the bag!"
She whispers screams. I gave it to her as she pressed down the weed into the bag, she threw it around her shoulder. She took my hand as she dragged me downstairs.
"John, this is Nick, Nick this is John."
She says as we stood in front of this older man, which I'm guessing is that girl Cindy's dad. John and I shake hands.

"Nice to meet you, Nick."
He says.

"Nice to meet you too sir."
I say, he smiles at me. He then turns to Chantel.

"I'm just here to go get Pamela's shoes."
Which I assume is his wife.

"Oh, okay. Well, you have the keys and everything, so just go ahead. Nick and I are going out to meet some friends."
Chantel says. John nods and gives her a hug.

"Have fun."

"Thank you."
She says and we walk out back to her car.
"Oh shit. Nick, get in the car and wait for me." She says stressed while unlocking the car. I get inside.

This girl really made me go crazy. Ever since the party yesterday all I could think about was her. She wasn't as easy as every other girl, she put me in my place, and told me how it was. She wasn't ashamed of anything. Seeing this crazy side of her only made me like her more. She ran back to the car. Once she sat down in the seat, she pulled a gun out of the side of her shorts. She bad af, I think I'm in love.

Chantel's POV

Now he knows way too much about me.
"Listen to me, Nick! You don't tell any of your friends about this shit. If I hear you talk about this to anyone, you're over."
He looked at me with those intimidating eyes. He slowly nodded and gave me a small smile.

"Don't worry mamas, it's between us only."

"Nick I'm warning you now. I ain't the one, don't mess with me."
He nods slowly.

"Don't worry okay, I got you."
He says. I don't know what it was but I trust him, maybe more than I should. Zion called.

"Chantel where are you?"

"John came to our house, so I had shit to deal with."
I say. Zion was quiet.

"Shit. Y'all good tho?"

"Yeah, it's all good. We driving back now."

"Okay, see you."

"Bet."
I say and end the call. I drive out of the driveway and soon we were on the highway again. Nick put his hand on my thigh.

"Easy."
He says. Without noticing, I was speeding many miles over the limit. Once I came in contact with his touch, my body relaxed, it was the weirdest thing.
"Why are you so stressed?"
He asks. I stayed quiet.
"You don't have to talk about it, I won't push you."
Why is he so nice to me. He just understands me.

"I don't like it when John is in our house. My friends and I do some stupid shit. If he finds out we're done."
I say.

"It's okay, don't overthink it. You're stressing over something that won't happen."
I just nod and keep driving. He made me calm I can't lie. He took his backpack and opened it.
"I know how to help you calm down."
He says and takes out a joint. He lit it and opened the window of the car. He took a hit before putting one hand on my neck for support, which for some odd reason turned me on. He brought the joint up to my lips with the other hand. I hit it and the smoke escaped my lips. He smiled at me and nodded. He let go of my neck and took the joint away from me. I laughed.

"You already know me well enough."

"Of course I do baby."
He says winking at me. I just chuckle and shake my head. Shit, I got butterflies in my stomach. Why am I feeling like this? There's just this natural attraction between us.

We finally arrived at their house. He opened the door for me, once again everyone was sitting at the couch.
"What the hell took you so long?"
Brandon asks. I just laugh.

"Yo Chantel, I never caught your last name."
Edwin says while I sit on the couch next to Zion.

"Gambino."
I answer. I look at Izzy who's facial expression changed.

"Wait, is Anthony you father?"
She asks. I nod.
"Don Anthony Gambino?"
How the fuck does she know him?

"That's my pops."
I say. She smiles.

"So that's how I know you, I knew there was something about you I recognized."

"How do you know my dad?"
I ask.

"My uncle worked for him a long time ago."
She says. I respect the way she wasn't talking about the working business. When you work with drug dealing, you hustle in silence. I don't know how they would react if they knew who my father was.

"Wow, the world is small as hell."
She nods.

"How's your mother?"
She asks I looked down at my lap while fiddling with my fingers. My eyes got glossy, but I will not cry in front of them.

"Uh, she-she overdosed 2 years ago."
I say. She looked at me with wide eyes. Zion put his arm around me hugging me.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know."

"It's okay."
I give out a small smile.
"Don't worry, It's fine, it really is."

"What are you working with?"
Brandon asks, trying to change the topic.

"At the moment I work as an Instagram model, but I'm trying to become a DJ."

"Oh, that's tight."
Edwin says. I smile and nod.

"When are you guys having your next tour?"
I ask. They all shrug.

"We don't know yet. But we're talking with our management."
Zion says. The rest of the night was spent talking, joking and laughing. I feel a lot closer to all of them.