𝕍𝕀𝕀

Nick's POV

I come back home and sit on the couch next to Zion and Edwin.

"What's up, bro?"
Zion asks, noticing something was bothering me.

"I'm going crazy about her."

"Who?"
Edwin asks.

"Chantel! She makes my heart skip a beat, she makes me flustered, my breath hitch, I can't fucking control myself around her."
I say. Zion and Edwin both looked surprised.

"Wait, you actually like a girl?"
Zion says turning fully towards me.

"Bro I'm crazy about her! I don't know what's wrong with me. And the fact that she's so hard to get only makes me want her more."
I say truthfully. This shit makes me so confused, I've never felt like this before.

"Edwin, I need you to leave just for a little bit, there's some shit I need to talk to him about."
Zion says.

"Okay bro, see y'all later."
Edwin says walking upstairs.

"Listen, Nick, don't fuck with her. I know how you are with other girls, you play with them. If you really like her, work for her and make sure you keep her. No cheating, no playing around. This girl is not one you play with, I'm serious."
He says. I know this shit.

"Yeah, I know Zion. I got her, okay? I was-"
I stop myself before anybody else hears.
"I was at her place when John was there, I got to see her bag, filled with money, guns and drugs. She's bad as fuck, but that's what I like about her."
I whisper.

"I know Nick. But make sure you don't tell anybody else about what you saw. If anybody knows she can be in a whole lot of trouble."

"I know, Z. Listen I might have played a lot of girls. But I've never, Never ever, been unloyal to people I love and care about."

"I know Nick, I trust you. I just want to make sure you know that once you lose her, you lose her. It's very very hard to win her back."
Zion says putting his hand on my shoulder. I smile at him and give him a hug.

Chantel's POV
The next day

I woke up and did my morning routine. Cooking was always something I loved doing. There were a lot of independent things I had to learn ever since I was left all alone. Things were hard, but I'm not one to give up.

I stood in my bra and PJ shorts with a towel around my head, smoking a blunt and making pancakes. While mixing the batter, my doorbell rang. I walk over to the door with a blunt still between my lips and the bowl in my arms. Opening the door I once again reveal Nick. I chuckle.

"You better not get used to coming uninvited."
I say. He looks me up and down. He still kept quiet.

"Wow."
He says quietly.
"We're gonna' get married one day."
He says walking in. I laugh and close the door.

"Don't get your hopes up, boy."
I say walking over to the kitchen island. Nick walked over to the kitchen cupboards. He took a pan and put it on the stove, turning it on. I bring the bowl with the batter next to the stove. 
"What brung you here?"
I ask as I make my way over to my phone and connect it to the Bluetooth speakers in the house.

"You did."
He says waiting for the pan to heat up. I chuckle. I take a hit from my blunt and let the smoke come out of my mouth while leaving the blunt in between my lips.

"Wow, my boy smooth."
I say as I push him away from the stove pouring the batter onto the pan. He chuckles. I get a utensil from the drawer next to me and wait for the pancake getting ready to flip. He walked over to my phone putting on. 'Gang Over Luv' by Brent Fayaz. He slowly walks behind me putting his hands around my waist. I just lean my back against his chest with my head now on his shoulder, smoking my blunt. I turn my head towards him, he was already looking at me. I put the blunt in front of his lips, waiting for him to hit it, which he does. We sway together to the music. Suddenly he takes the utensil from my grip and flips the pancake, I smile and turn around h him.

"You make me happy, I just want you to know that."
He says still hugging me by my waist. I look at him, the more time I spend with him the cuter and more handsome he gets. I hug him.

"That's cute Nick, you make me happy to."

"No I'm serious, like you make me happy happy. I'm not like this with other girls Chantel, you do something to me."

"Stop cheezin' Nick."
I laugh turning back around to the pancake. I took the pan and tossed the pancake in the air as it landed back down in the pan perfectly. Nick clapped his hands.

"Go girl."

"Yeah, I got skills."
I put the pan back on the stove and put new batter in. He put his arms around my shoulders, I put my hand on his forearm.

"We were young and in this world chasing dreams and girls, running from our problems, n' I know we're old enough, but that's what we're all about."
We both sing, he kissed my cheek. This boy is really making me feel some typa' way.

"I never knew you had such a beautiful singing voice."
He says. I chuckle and turn the pancake.

"I've already told you Nick, there's a lot you don't know about me."

"You really surprise every day."
I smile. We kept making pancakes and Nick stayed with me to eat them.