𝕀𝕀𝕀

I finally got home. It was 2 AM. I was tired from all the dancing. I changed into my Pajamas. My phone vibrates, Someone started following me on Instagram. @therealnickmara.
Wow, he already found me. I didn't accept his request just yet. I met many new people today. So far it seems like Zion has a good group of friends. They look like they look after one another.

I was trying to sleep, but my thoughts were stuck on Nick. I couldn't get my mind off of him. There was something so special about him. His personality screamed my name. I'm a person you get nervous around, I don't get nervous around anybody, nobody intimidates me. Nick, on the other hand, made me feel some type of way. The feeling when he looked so deep in my eyes, I almost felt shivers down my spine. The whole thing was scary.

I've had two boyfriends before. Both of them were very dominant but in different ways. My first boyfriend was dominant and abusive, he definitely scarred me. He would abuse me verbally and physically, leaving me every night in a full-on mess. It didn't take long until my father noticed and made sure the guy never came close to me again.

My second boyfriend was also dominant, but he still had respect for me. He would always care for me and look after me. That guy was so nice and I loved him very much. Unfortunately, I have no luck in life. One day he was driving home from a long day of work when some drunk guy drove right into him. He got into a car crash and both drivers died. I got to a low point in life once again, and love was something I just didn't look for anymore, my friends seemed like enough.

My eyes were getting heavier and soon I was fast asleep.

The next morning I woke up. Brushed my teeth, took a shower and ate breakfast. I got a message.

Zion❤️

Hi Ceejay, what you up to?

Hi Z, nothing much, why?

Wanna come over to my
place, the guys liked you
they want to get to know
you better.

Oh, sure, I think so. What time?

Well, let's meet up at Wendy's
At 2, we can all eat there and
then we'll all go to our place.

Bet

🤟🏽

~

It was 1 PM. Taking my phone out, I get back on Instagram. I see many more people have started following me. Maggie, Brandon, Edwin, Ansley, Austin, Izzy, Diamond and Haley. I accepted all of their requests, and Nick's request as well, following everybody back.

I walked to my wardrobe looking for a nice fit.

I sprayed perfume all over my self. Now my whole room smelled of Versace. I took a quick glance in my mirror. I looked good. My car was waiting for me in front of my house. I had a Range Rover and a Porsche. I took my range since I know people will think I flex with my Porsche. Bitches don't get I'm just a baller. Once again my whole car started ringing. Of course, it was Zion.

"Wassup Z."
I say once again looking myself in the rearview mirror, fixing my little buns.

"Where you at?"

"I just got into my car."

"Okay good, I'm still waiting on everybody to get ready, just wanted to make sure you were ready as well."

"Yeah, I'm ready."
I chuckle.

"I'm so happy you got along with my friends, especially Nick."
He says.

"Yeah, your friends are cool. What about Nick though?"
I ask. Without realizing my mouth turned upwards into a little smile.

"Well, Nick is very special. He doesn't like many people and not many people click with him. But you two got along great."
He says. I giggle.

"Yeah, I guess we did. As long as they've got the respect and show me they can be trusted, All is good. If they fuck around, I'm not having it."
I say.

"Yeah Chantel, I know. You keep your circle small. They respect you."

"Yeah, It's all good for now."
I say as I get my lipgloss out of my purse, putting it on while still looking in the rearview mirror.

"Chantel, I appreciate you getting to know them. You're one of the most loyal and caring friends I have. Them meeting you was something I was scared of because if you didn't like them, or they didn't like you, I would've been a little crushed."
He says, his voice sounded so sad, he really wants us to get along.

"It's okay Zion, they seem like great people, there's nothing to worry about. I get along easily with people, I just don't fuck with people who are snakes in reality. But I don't want you to worry Zion."

"Thank you, Chantel."
He says. I chuckle.

"Don't thank me Z, and stop being fucking cheezy."
I laugh. He starts laughing as well.

"Yeah, my bad. Everyone's ready."

"Okay. See ya."

"Bye."
He says, and the call ends. I make my way to Wendy's. I park and wait for them to get here. Soon I see his car parked next to mine. I see a mad Nick with Brandon sitting on his lap. I chuckle to myself. I get out of the car and so do they.

"Y'all are buggin' making Brandon sit on me."
Nick says, clearly annoyed.

"We haven't got that big of a car Nick," Edwin says.

"Yeah, But Maggie could sit on Brandon's lap."

"Nope, we did what we did."
Zion says laughing.
"Hi, Ceejay."
He says hugging me.

"Hi, Z."

"Hi Chantel."
Izzy says hugging me as well.
"Where'd you cop that top. I love it."
She says. I smile.

"Thanks, I got it at Urban outfitters."
She smiles and nods.

"Gonna' get me one of those."
I giggle. Maggie comes up to me and hugs me.

"Hi, Chantel."

"Hi Maggs, I love you chucks."
I say pointing to her shoes. They were Converse with dollar bills on them.

"Thank you, they're fly right?"
I nod. The rest of the guys also hug me. And so we walk in.