𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀

"Basically, this girl that went to my school had a crush on a guy. But this guy had a crush on me and we started dating. Next thing you knew she spread disgusting rumors about me, people from our hood didn't believe it, knowing who my father was. But this bitch managed to call people that she knew from different areas to come and harass me. They threatened me and yelled at me. Before you know it, I took the matter into my own hands. I was just gonna beat her ass, but her attitude made me go ape shit."
They looked at each other again, their faces showed pure shock.

"Don't you get like sentenced 10 years if you stab someone?"
Zion asks.

"If you stab someone to death, Yeah. But my wounds weren't deep enough to count as murder. I originally got sentenced 3 years in prison, but my father bailed me out after 1 year."

"One year?! Why'd he wait so long?"
Nick asks putting his hand on his forehead.

"I might've been his little princess but he told me, 'Chantel, when you mess up you have to take the consequences, I love you and I got you for as long as I'm breathing, but one day I'll be gone, 'til then I'm gonna teach you to have your own back.' And he was right, my father only spoiled me to a certain amount."
I say putting my arms behind me as support. Nick and Zion were looking at me and nodding.

"How was it in jail then?"
Zion asks.

"Well, it wasn't great. I mean it is jail. But people quickly knew not to mess with me. Some of them knew who I was because of my father, while some just saw for themselves. Of course there were women worse than me but at the end of the day, they never touched me."

"Damn."
Nick says.
"There's so much shit about you, I still don't know then."
He adds. I laugh.

"Apparently me too."
Zion says. He pauses a little.
"So how are things going between you too, how was the date?"
Nick and I look at each other an smile.
"Aww you guys had a great time."
Zion says in a baby voice.

"Shut up Zion"
Nick says pushing him. Zion starts laughing.

"okay okay, I saw y'all kissing though, so don't even fuck with me."
He says laying on his back. Nick and I start laughing.

"Man, shut up."
I say.
"You don't know shit. Now can we go back down and party?"

"Let's go."
Zion says. We all walk down stairs. The music was fire so I ran down to we're everyone was dancing. 'Pour it up' by Rihanna starten playing, I ran down to the dancing crowd. I started throwing my hips around. I felt a pair of arms linger around my waist. I look back a little before noticing it was Nick. My back was against his chest as he had his hands on my hips. He whispered sexually into my ear.

"Show me what you can do mamas."
I take his hands and trace them from my collarbone then down over my boobs to my hips. I then place my own hands on my knees as I start twerking on him. He started thrusting against me. This turned me on so much, he was so fucking hot. I turned around facing him. My arms found their way around his neck, I started kissing down his jawline.

"You're so fucking hot Nick."
I whisper into his ears.

"Damn, ma, you don't even know what you're doing to me."
He says grabbing my ass and kissing me. I giggle. We kept dancing. Nick and Zion had a dance off, Nick won, of course. That bitch got dance moves baby.