𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀

People started going home. I took Nick by the hand leading him to his room. He sits on the bed as I lean down and kiss him.
"So I have a little present for you Nick."
I say, he chuckles.

"Baby you didn't have to."
I first take out the letter. He opens it and starts reading.

"Dear Nick,
Happy birthday. I can't begin to explain how happy I am to have you in my life. You're the only one that I'll ever want. I belong with you. You are my home. I look at you and somehow I can see us 50 years from now, sitting on the porch in front of our beautiful house smoking a blunt. I need you, you're the only thing that matters. It's so hard for me to put it into words how much I love you, because I love you in ways I've never loved anyone else.

I knew I liked you since the first day when you made me nervous, and my heart started beating faster when I first saw you. I knew I loved you when I felt calmer with you than without you. You're so special to me, because when I'm with you nothing else matters, you make me smile more than anything else has and I love the way you always seem to say the right thing at the right time. You mean everything to me.

Before you keep celebrating your birthday. I want to give you something. I hope that this will let you know, that I'll do anything for you. I will fight for you and I will give you what you need, no matter how hard I'll have to work for it.

Nicholas Carter Mara, I love you.
// your ride or die."

He looked up at me and I could see his teary eyes. He wiped the tears off quickly before standing up and hugging me.

"I love you so much Chantel."
He says, I giggle. My hand reaches down to my back pocket as I take out a little envelope and give it to him. He opens it and reads the paper. His eyes grew wide and he was in shock.
"I-thi-is this, you're joking Chantel."
He says sitting back down on the bed with his hand on his head. He soon stood up and started jumping.
"Oh my God Chantel!"
He says hugging me and twirling me around before showering me with kisses.
"I love you, I love you, I love you sooo much."
I laugh.

"I love you too Nick."
I say grabbing his face and kissing it. He ran out to the top of the stairs as he screamed out to the whole crowd.

"I have the best girlfriend in the world!"
Everybody started cheering, I just stood by the door and laughed. He ran back to me and hugged me one last time kissing my neck.
"You have no idea how much I've been wanting to go!"

"Yeah, the guys told me you were going crazy cause the ticks were sold out."

"I really was."

"Wanna go back and dance?"
I ask pointing towards the party downstairs. He nods as he takes my hand and we both go down.

@chantelgamb1no

98 410 likes@chantelgamb1no Happy birthday to the absolute most wonderful boyfriend ever

98 410 likes
@chantelgamb1no Happy birthday to the absolute most wonderful boyfriend ever. 🥵There's really no one better out there for me. You make me feel like the most beautiful and special girl in the world.❤️ You've been through hell and back yet you still show so much love. 🥰 Never told a guy before that I see a future with them but now I can say I can't see a future without you.😩
As long as you got me, I got you baby🤞🏽😘
I love you so much @therealnicmara
P.S. I'm so sad we didn't get a picture together so I had to edit myself in too because we accidentally matched. C o n n e c t i o n!🥺❤️
83 627 comments
@therealnickmara I love you the most! I don't know what I would've done without you babe. Got you forever ❤️

@zionkuwonu yall be the cutest couple!
@chantelgamb1no @zionkuwonu staapphh

@alissaviolet wowow g o a l s!
@chantelgamb1no @alissaviolet yeah, we kill the game!

@wolfiecindy happy birthday once again Nick!

@edwinhonoret first birthday Nick spent in love 🥰
@chantelgamb1no @edwinhonoret last year was the last birthday he spent without me! ;)

@maggielindeman cyyyuutteee🥺❤️
@chantelgamb1no @maggielindeman you areeee😘❤️

@diamondkwhite betcha he was mad happy 'bout them tickets!
@chantelgamb1no @diamondkwhite hell yeah he was!

~
Nicks's POV
Chantel told me she was going to the toilet but she's been gone for a pretty long time. I hope nothing happened to her. At that exact moment she texted me.

Bebe🥵

Hi baby! Can you come up
to your bedroom?

Uh yeah sure.

~
I walk up to my bedroom and see a bunch of lit candles and rose pedals on the floor. This was so romantic. But she wasn't here. Where the hell is she?

Bebe🥵

Baby you're so cute
I love you so fucking
much, but where are
you??

I love you too but can
sit your ass on the
bed and sit facing the
bathroom door.

Okay mamas!