𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀

Once we were done. I laid on top of him with my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head and so we proceeded to just lay there.
"My friends are coming home today."
I say looking up at him. He smiles at me.

"So I'll get to meet them for the first time?"
He asks, I nod.
"When are they coming?"

"2 Am."

"Aight."
He says. I get up and reach for my clothes before putting them on. Nick does the same.
"Can't believe this is the first time we slept together and it was on your couch."
He says. I chuckle.

"Yeah it's weird isn't it fuckboy?"
He laughs.

"Ayo Chantel Stop."

"What? It's the truth."
I laugh with him. Once we stopped laughing it got quiet. I couldn't stop thinking about his brother. I open my arms.
"Come here."
I say waiting for him to hug me. He puts his arms around my waist and hugs me tight. My back rested on the couch as he laid on my chest.
"I don't want to bring this up to put you in a bad mood. But we're gonna' have to talk about it sooner or later."

"What is it?"
He asks confused.

"About your brother. Do you know anything new?"
He puffs.

"Nope, nothing new. Mom says the doctors don't know how long he will be in the coma for but as of now it seems like he won't wake up in a while."

"Oh no, that's really sad."
I say running my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, well it is what it is. I'm thinking about visiting them in New Jersey next weekend. Wanna come with me?"
He asks, I didn't know what to say.

"Eh Nick, I literally became your girlfriend today and you already want me to meet your family?"
He laughs.

"Yeah what about it?"

"Your mom doesn't even know I exist bebe."
I say kissing his cheek.

"Heh, Yeah she does."
He mumbles. My eyebrows raised in surprise.

"What?"

"Yeah, I've talked to her about you."
He giggles.
"I just couldn't keep it to myself. I tell my family everything and I knew something would happen between us because you're so special to me. So I just told her I found this girl I like a lot ."
I smile.

"Aww baby!"
I say kissing him all over his face, he started giggling.
"Think she'll like me?"
He nods.

"My mom has never heard me talk like that about a girl. So she was all like 'She gotta' be special then.' And I was like 'you don't even know!' Soo I'm pretty sure she'll like you."

"Why are you so cute?"
He shrugs.

"Tryna' be like you."
I chuckle.

"Okay, that ruined everything."
I say standing up putting some music on the speakers in my house. I played 'type a way' by Eric Bellinger and Chris Brown. I slowly walked towards Nick who was looking at me up and down smirking. I straddled him, he cupped my ass as I slowly moved my hips from side to side, I could feel him get very excited.

"Chantel don't do this to me."
He groans putting his head back. I put my hand on his neck making him look at me as I was grinding on him. I saw the way he looked at me and his expression turned me on. I got off of him and giggled while the song was still playing. Suddenly I feel his presence behind me, he put one hand on my hip while he used his other hand slowly pushed my upper body down, I started shaking my ass. Out of no where I feel his hand around my throat as he pulled me up again.
"I can't get enough of you."
He whispers, shit, I don't know how much longer I can handle it before we go for a round two. I giggle to myself. My body was now facing his and I pushed him back down on the sofa. I looked at him bending down taking his hand and sucking his finger.
"Oh my god Chantel, fuck."
He gives in. Once again he leaned his head back closing his eyes. I started kissing his neck as I grabbed his dick through his pants. I kissed him and he started rubbing me through my panties. I couldn't keep my moans in.

"Shit."
I whisper.

"Yeah, you like that huh?"

"I need you Nick."
I say as my head shoots back from the pleasure.
"I need you in me!"
I groan. He chuckles.

"Sit down."
He says dominantly while standing up. I sit my ass down impatiently, waiting for him to fuck this 🐱 up.
"Good girl."
He says, which turned me on even more. He got down spreading me legs and sliding my panties of. Sorry guys, you will have to imagine the rest once again.