𝕏𝕀𝕍

Not even 15 minutes later he knocked on my door. The reason I needed him was because I was getting an anxiety attack. I started overthinking everything in my life. This happens sometimes, when it happens I usually talk to Alissa but she's on vacation.

I opened the door while crying. He saw me and immediately hugged me.

"Chantel don't cry."
He says patting my head.

"N-Nick I don't know what t-to do."
I say breathing unevenly from all the crying.

"About what?"

"My life."
He kissed my forehead and walked me over to my couch. He sat me on his lap as I was cuddled into his chest.

"Chantel, take it easy okay? Can you take deep breaths for me, don't overthink anything just breathe."
I listen to him and do what he says. Soon I felt a little better. I stopped crying but my breathing was still uneasy.
"Now tell me what's bothering you."

"I don't know, I ha-have just been thinking a lot a-and I feel like I always lo-lose people I really care about."
I say he hugs me tight and kisses the side of my head.

"Don't think so negatively C. You can't think like that. Live in the moment, what happens happens and it happens for a reason. Look at you. Yes, you've lost your father and you've lost you mother but look at you now. You managed to stand up high and keep working for what you want."

"Nick look at me. I-I've been drug dealing sin-since I was 14, I own a-a gun, I've stabbed a per-person. That's not wha-what you do when you're a good hu-human being. I don't take any bullshit coming at m-me but I can't lie, my life is crazy and I don't deserve you or anything good coming my wa-way."
His eyebrows furrowed.

"Chantel what are you saying? That's how you were raised, in that kind of a neighborhood. Then you moved to LA alone and did what you had to, to make a living. You're one of the strongest and most driven people I know. You don't take any bullshit coming at you, or your friends for that matter, you love and care about the people you've surrounded yourself with. You really are beautiful inside and out, don't tell me you're not. We all make mistakes so please just appreciate everything you've got and be happy about it, because you worked hard for it."
He says, my eyes started watering and it didn't take long before I was crying again.

"Nick, I'm so lucky to have you."
I say as I look up at him and kiss him, tears still falling down my face. He kissed me back so passionately. The way he held me it felt like he could protect me from anything and everything coming my way.

"I'm lucky to have you Chantel."
He says before kissing me again. He put his hand in his hoodie pocket and took out a blunt. I started laughing a little.
"I knew you'd get happy seeing this."
I chuckle.

"Yeah yeah, that's not hard to figure out by now."
I say we walk out to my front porch and sat there smoking the blunt. I started smiling.

"What are you smiling about?"
He says smiling back at me.

"I'm just so happy being here with you and my friends are coming home tomorrow and I can't wait for you to meet them. Then on Monday I'm DJing with Diplo. I'm excited."
He was still smiling but a little wider now.

"Yeah, you have a lot to look forward to ma."
He says before he continues smoking the blunt. We kept talking and smoking this blunt. Knowing that he was ready to come home to me at 1 AM after a party and stay here for as long as I need him, made me melt. In a few days he just became my everything and for me, that's a huge sign that this will turn in to a lot more than we expected.
"Okay C I want to know everything about you. Tell me about some of the worst things you've done."
I started laughing.

"Well, I've stolen shit like, clothes clocks a-and cars."
I say, he looked at me shocked.

"No way! A car?!"
I laugh and nod.
"Holy shit what the fuck. How the fuck?"
I shrug.

"My dad thought me and one day me and my friends needed a car so, I did what I did."
Nick started laughing.

"Damn ma, you dangerous ."
I laugh with him. Time went fast and soon he was on his way home again. I walked up to my room with a smile on my face.