𝕏𝕀

After the dinner we walked to a beach not far from the restaurant. While walking down the stairs to the beach I stop.
"What?"
He asks.

"Let me take a picture of you."
I say taking out my phone. He posed and I took the photo, he looked real good. We kept walking 'til we found a little spot we could sit at. We sat down watching the sunset, he put his arm around me as I cuddled up against him.

"I know how to make this even better."
I say as I open my bag.

"Is it what I think it is?"
He asks, I giggle and take out a blunt. He laughs.
"Damn I know you so fucking good."
I light the blunt and smoke it's as my eyes roll to the back of my head at the feeling.
"I know other ways I could make those eyes roll back like that."
He says smirking. I push him gently.

"Shut up."
I say. I took a hit of the blunt then I looked at him and put the blunt really close to his lips but before he could smoke it I quickly gave him a kiss. Once the kiss broke he blew out the smoke that came from my mouth. We kept smoking the blunt.

"You know Chantel, I'm so happy I met you. I've known you for what 4 or 5 days and you already mean so much to me. I don't want to be cheesy or anything but I can't hide this shit. I've never felt like this for a girl but that's the reason I know this is right."
My heart started beating faster and faster.

"Aww Nick, I'm happy I met you too. I kind of gave up on love after my two last relationships but you just made me believe in it again. I-I have to be honest, I'm really afraid of loosing you. And knowing how you usually treat girls, it scares me."
He looked disappointed.

"I really don't want you to feel like that. I understand why you're afraid, but I need you to trust me. If I would have wanted you only to get you in bed, I would've gave up by now. I've never worked this hard for a girl and this feeling even scares me a little bit. It's unusual but seeing how natural it is between us makes me feel so comfortable with it."
He couldn't get more attractive. This guy is going to be the death of me. He chuckles before continuing.
"I don't want to scare you away or anything. I just really really like you, like real-"
I cut him off by kissing him.

"I like you too."
He smiles. We sat there and it was now almost complete darkness. We got in the car.

"I want to thank you for coming on this date with me."
Nick says, he's so cute.

"Thank you for asking me, well, takin me out. You never asked me."
I giggle, he laughs.

"Yeah, no problem hope you enjoyed it."

"I definitely did."
I smile. He reaches over putting his hand behind my neck giving me a kiss, I kiss him back. He slipped his tongue in and our kiss turned into a make out. His body turned towards mine and the make out didn't stop. It started getting heated. I had to stop it before it goes to far.
"Okay, Nick, we have to head to the party."
I say laughing. He kisses me one last time.

"I can't stop. Chantel you're messing with my head!"
He yells, I laugh. We drive back to his place and before we walk in he takes a photo of me. We walk into the party and the music was loud, the house was filled and everyone was lit.

"Chantel!!"
Zion screams from on top of the kitchen island.

"Zion!"
I yell back.

"Come, take shots with me!!"
I laugh and walk over to him, he was about to pour some vodka into a cup, but I climbed up the kitchen island and tugged the vodka out of his hand drinking it straight from the bottle. Everybody started screaming.
"Aaayyyyy look at my Chantel!!"
Zion screams. I met Nick's eyes. His lips were curved into a smirk. I waved him over. He walked over to the island and I sat down on the edge of it. He stood in between my legs as I put my arms around his neck as I started making out with him once again.
"Guys, Guys, these are two of my best friends, if any of y'all mess with them, we over!"
He yells clearly a bit tipsy. Me and Nick look at each other before laughing. He turned around waiting for me to jump onto his back. That's exactly what I did and he took me upstairs to his room.

"Okay Chantel, since you've shown me so many secrets of yours, I want to show you some of mine."
He says walking over to his closet putting his hands on the door handles.
"Before I open this door I want you to know that we are very much alike."
he says before chuckling. I walk over to him and he opens the closet door. My jaw was touching the floor. In there he (of course) has a bunch of clothes but in the middle of the closet was this little table island and on it there were guns, jewelry, money and so on.

 In there he (of course) has a bunch of clothes but in the middle of the closet was this little table island and on it there were guns, jewelry,  money and so on

I look at him smiling

"Th-this is crazy Nick, I never knew this shit about you."

"I know. Only the guys in this house know, nobody else. Chantel if you tell anyone, I swear you're on a thin line"

"I won't Nick, we know each other's secrets, ain't nobody else that needs to know."
I say walking up to him.

"As long as you've got me, I've got you."

"I've got you forever."
I say as we pinky promise. Damn, I'm in love, knowing he's just as crazy as me makes me like him even more. I look back at the jewelry.

"Who's Luna?"
Nick looks down at his feet. I put my hand on his neck.

"You good?"
He takes a deep breath and walks over to his bed to sit down, I sit down next to him.