𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀

It's been 2 weeks since Rob past away. We were back in La but things have been different. Nick doesn't call me or text me anymore, I'm always the first one to ask him if he wants to come over. Then he tells me he doesn't feel well enough to come over so I have to go to his place. He's only out with his friends or he's sleeping. I've been trying to get him out of his house but he doesn't want to.

"I don't know what to do."
I say to Alissa and Cindy while my chin rested on my knees.

"Maybe you guys should take a break."
Cindy says. As much as I never wanted it to be the answer, I think it's the only thing we can do at this point.

"But, I don't want to be the one who leaves him now that he's at his lowest."

"I get it but at the same time he doesn't appreciate the time you give him."
Alissa adds. I nod at their responses. I knew the only one that could really help me right now is Catherine. But I don't want to be a burden since she's pregnant. She's at the point we're she's vomiting a lot.

Catherine❤️😘

Text me as soon as you
can, I have a problem.

Come over to my place.
I'm feeling better today.

Okay, I'm on my way.

~

I stood in front of their door. Catherine opens and hugs me.

"Catherineeee!"
I yell.

"Ceejayyy!"
She yells back. I look down at her belly and rub it.

"Hi baby. Aunty C, can't wait to meet you."
I say. Catherine giggles.

"What's up, what is the problem?"

"Well it's Nick."
I say before we walk into her living room and I tell her everything that has been bothering me.
"People think we should take a break, but I don't want to leave him now that he's at the lowest point of his life."

"I understand you fully. I think you should ask him what he feels like is the best. Tell him what's bothering you and ask him if he feels like a break is the best solution at the moment."
Catherine says. I trusted her advice since her and Austin have one of the greatest relationships I know. I started crying to which Catherine gave me a hug and started crying as well, mostly because of her hormones.

"You're right."
I say wiping my nose.
"But I really don't want to leave him. I love him so much and I will always love him."

"I know C, I know. I might not have met him yet, but the way you talk about him, I notice immediately that this is something special. And trust me, I believe that if you guys break up now, you will find your way back later."
I nod as another tear rolls down my cheek.

"I think I'll have to move away from LA."
I say as Catherine's eyes widen at my comment.

"What?"

"I can't live here, I can't see Nick around."

"B-But you can't move away from me! Where would you move to?"
She says almost in a panic.

"I don't know. I think I'm gonna' fly out to Michigan, see your parents and then maybe stop by at Richards before I find a place to stay."

"Michigan? No you're not fly-"

"It's fine Catherine, Nothing's gonna' happen to me."
I say, she looks down at her fingers before she looks back up at me and starts crying once again. We hug and just kept crying. I'm gonna have to go over to nicks place. Today is going to change a lot.

~

I knock on 'prettymuch's' door and my dreadheaded friend answers.

"Chantel!"
He yells. I smile.

"Hi Z!"

"How you doin'?"

"I'm all good. How about you."
I say walking in.

"I'm good too. Nick's upstairs as usual."
He says. I chuckle and walk upstairs. Slowly I open the door to Nicks room, where he was laying in bed on his phone.

"Hi."
I say quietly walking in. I stand next to him as I bow down kissing him.

"Hi babe."
He says. I lay down next to him on his bed. He didn't even look at me, he just kept looking at his phone.

"Baby, we need to talk."
I say, he finally looks at me. I guess he noticed by my facial expression that this was serious, so he sat up leaning against the headboard of the bed.

"What's up?"

"You know, these past few weeks since everything happened, I've tried to be here for you. I've put a lot of time and energy into trying to make you happier, but it's been really hard and I feel like you don't take into consideration how much I really try to keep our relationship in tact. Don't get me wrong, I understand that losing somebody is really hard, but I feel like, maybe this relationship will only make it harder for you. At least that's how I feel it is right now. I don't want to leave you, because I love you so much, but I feel like you need to be free, a relationship is maybe not what you need right now."
I say, my eyes were watering. He looked down at his hands then back up at me.

"So you want to break up?"
He asks.

"That's what I came to ask you. Do you think that's the best way we can solve this right now? If you need me I'll be here for you, but you've got your friends and I feel like the only way we can get stronger is by having some time off and finding ourselves."
I add. Nick closes his eyes and nods.

"Yeah, I think that's the best thing we can do right now."
He says. I nod. We look at each other ending everything off with a hug. I walk towards the door.
"Chantel."
He says. I turn around.
"I love you."
He adds, I smile at him.

"I love you too."
I get out of his room and my eyes were filled with tears again. I run downstairs before the guys could see me and quickly drive home.