𝕀𝕀

I was still sitting next to Nick. We got eye contact.
"You guys got a plug around here?"
I ask him. He rests his arm around me.

"You talking to him right now."

"Oh really, got anything good for me?"

"I got whatever you want."
He says smirking. He stood up extending his hand.
"Follow me."
I take his hand while he's leading me through the crowd up the stairs. We walked up to what looked like his room. It was huge and on his nightstand, I saw weed, an empty blunt wrap and a lighter.

"Mind if I roll it?"
I ask pointing towards it. He nods.

"Go ahead, girl."
He says. I kneel down next to the nightstand. I lick the wrap looking at him a little seductively. His look told me everything. Those eyes, no one has made me this nervous in ages. I filled the wrap with weed and "baked it". I hold the blunt while lighting the end of it. My mouth was watering at the thought of taking a hit.
"You a pro, huh?"
He asks teasingly while walking over to the bed laying down. He turned his head towards me, watching me hit the blunt while my eyes closed and the smoke escaped my mouth.

"Ain't nothing I can't teach you."
I tease back. He chuckled and I giggled a little.

"Don't you worry babygirl, you don't have to teach me anything."
He says smiling. We locked eyes. I slowly took the blunt out of my mouth and placed it between his lips. He hit it as smoke came out his nose. All of a sudden the door opened. A girl poked her head in before excusing herself. I saw a sad look in her eyes. She had something with Nick.

"You not gonna' go after her?"
I ask as he took another hit before I placed it back in between my lips again.

"Why would I?"
He asked turning towards me.

"I saw the way she looked at you. I'm not dumb, you have history with her."

"Well, it's history for a reason. It's the past. Nothing I want to deal with in the present."
He answers. I chuckle before letting my lungs get filled with smoke once again.

"So you're that guy."

"What guy?"

"You just hit it and leave it."
I say, passing the blunt to him. He takes a big hit and blows it all out again.

"That was a very harsh judgement."
He says as he seems a little angrier.

"But is the judgement right?"

"Even if it is right, you have absolutely nothing to do with it."
He says coming closer to my face, blowing the smoke into my face. I chuckle again.

"You're right, I have nothing to do with it."
I say. I could see the slight smirk on his face, he thought he could shut me up that easy.
"I'm just raised with loyalty and trust, not game playing."
I add. He looked at me as I stand up. His eyebrows furrowed as he shook his head.

"What makes you think I'm not loyal."

"I don't know. I just don't like the way you play with girls. That's not my type."
I took the blunt out of his mouth and came very close to him. I could hear his breath hitch. My heart started beating faster and deep inside I was happy having this control over him.
"But as you said, I have absolutely. Nothing. To do. With it." I say slowly as I raise the blunt up to my lips, I take one last hit and blow the smoke into his face.
"What goes around comes back around, baby boy."
I knew that would drive him wild. I walk downstairs back to the party. The music was loud, I could barely hear my own thoughts. Zion was standing on the kitchen island dancing and taking shots. I just looked at him and smiled. Maggie turned around from the crowd, she saw me and smiled while walking up to me.

"Wanna' dance?"
She asks, I nod and we walk over to the dance floor.

'Drop It Low' by Ester Dean and Chris Brown, started playing. I started shaking my ass, soon I found myself grinding on a guy. He was pretty tall, light skin with a little goatee. He looked pretty good. I looked up towards the top of the stairs. I could feel Nicks eyes burning into the side of my face once again. The feeling, knowing he was watching only made grind harder, my body danced to the beat. Our eye contact never broke until the song was over. The guy I was grinding on pulled me by the waist to get me out of the dancing crowd.

"I don't think I got to introduce myself."
He says.
"I'm Elijah."
He extended his hand waiting for me to shake it.

"Hi Elijah, I'm Chantel."
I say shaking his hand. He smiled at me with his white teeth. I looked back up at the stairs to look for Nick, but he wasn't there. My attention was turned back to Elijah, who was asking me what I was doing in my free time.

"Oh, I'm an influencer, but I'm just trying to pursue my career as a DJ."

"Wow, that's so cool."
He says.

"Yeah, what abo-"

"Oh, here you are Chantel."
I recognized that voice.
"I'm so sorry to interrupt Elijah, but can I borrow Chantel a little?"
Nick.

"Oh yeah of course man. I see ya later Chantel."
He says. I try to wave at him while Nick was pulling me to the side.

"What do you want?"
I ask. He smirks.

"You don't think I see the way you look at me, Chantel."
I raise my eyebrows.
"I don't know what it is about you, but you drive me crazy."
He says. I can't lie. I liked the little freaky side of him. But I'm not that easy.

"Well Nick, I won't be around to control you, so you better learn to control yourself."
I say. He chuckles.