𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀

Nick left and I started getting ready to head over to Catherine's house. I drive up their driveway. I've missed Catherine and we had some things to catch up on. The door opened before I could even knock on it.

"Chanteeel!"
Catherine yells.

"Catherineee!"
I yell back hugging her tight.

"Come in, Come in. Austin's in the bathroom, he'll be out soon. How are you?"
She asks as we make our way to the sofa.

"I'm all good. You won't believe this though. So you know Zion?"

"That dread headed guy?"
She asks, I chuckle.

"Yeah, Yeah that's him. He has a friend from his boyband, he's called Nick. Basically I think I'm falling for him."
I say, Catherine's eyes grew wide.

"Oohhh, omg you're actually falling for someone?? I can't believe it."

"Hi Chantel!"
Austin says walking out of the bathroom.
"How are you?"
He asks hugging me.
"Hi Austin, I'm good thanks."

"Why are you screaming Catherine?"
He asks sitting next to her.

"Because Chantel likes a guy."
She says, Austin looked surprised.

"There's no way, our Chantel likes a guy. He must be special."
Austin says. I laugh.

"Okay guys, let's not hype this too much."

"How can we not. I've been waiting for you to like someone again. And he's finally here. Have you kissed?"
Catherine asks putting her hand on my knee.

"No, but he came over this morning and we made pancakes together while he hugged me by the waist and he kissed my cheek."
I say, Catherine started screaming.

"wow! This is so cute!"
She says, she turns to Austin as her facial expression changes a little.
"We never make pancakes together."
She adds before chuckling. Austin chuckles as well.

"I'm happy for you Chantel, and I heard you're DJing with Diplo, that's great."
Austin says. I nod

"Okay, Okay. So now we got special news for you."
Catherine says. I turn towards her giving her my full attention. She gives me a little bag.

"What's this?"

"Just open it."
She says. I open the bag, in there I find a pregnancy test. My eyes immediately grew wide. I put my hand over my mouth.

"Are you-?"
She nods.
"Oh my god, congratulations you guys!"
I yell hugging them. My eyes start watering.
"I'm so happy for you, this is huge! Who else knows?"

"Only our parents, siblings and you. So only our family."
She says. I start crying even more.

"Awww I'm a part of you family?"
I ask through tears while Catherine nods and opens her arms for me to hug her, as I do. Austin just sits next to her and smiles at our moment.
"Wow, I love you guys so much."

"And we love you."
They say in unison.

@chantelgamb1no

73 625 likes@chantelgamb1no I can't express all the love I have for you

73 625 likes
@chantelgamb1no I can't express all the love I have for you. You are the reason I moved to LA and I can't thank you enough for always having me under your wing. We've been through hell and back, but I would never change it, because that's what made us the sisters we are today. I've seen you as my family since we were little kids and nothing will ever change that. My loyalty and trust is forever with you. I love you @catherinepaiz🥺❤️😘
62 827 comments
@catherinepaiz I love you my twin flame. Nothing can separate us! I'm so proud of the woman you've became and that you're growing into. You're my everything! 😘🥰😍

@Austinmcbroom your friendship is beautiful! There's no better best friend out there for my Bebe!
@chantelgamb1no @austinmcbroom and there's no better man out there for my best friend!

@alissaviolet I'm gonna cry!
@chantelgamb1no @alissaviolet miss u!

@Wolfiecindy goalsss!
@chantelgamb1no @wolfiecindy you're goals!

@zionkuwonu wow Chantel shows love!
@chantelgamb1no @zionkuwonu I have feelings.

@edwinhonoret wow you guys look like sisters!
@chantelgamb1no @edwinhonoret we're twins ;)

@haleysnd beautiful!!
@chantelgamb1no @haleysnd you aree!

@diamondkwhite omg this picture contains so much love!
@chantelgamb1no @diamondkwhite ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@maggielindeman wow I want this kind of friendship.
@chantelgamb1no @maggielindeman look around, you already got it :)

~
I was on my way home again. I was so excited from hearing the news about Catherine. I'm so happy for them. While driving on the highway back to my place, I saw two guys fighting on the side of the road. I chuckled a little to myself until I slowed down a little and noticed it was Nick punching some random guy. I stopped next to them and got out of my car.

"What's going on here?"
I ask. They both stop and look at me.

"Chantel?"
Nick asked while straddling the guy.

"What are you doing?"
I ask coming closer.

"He bumped into my car and now he won't pay for the damage."

"I ain't my fault he's so slow."
The guy on the ground says.

"Stand up."
I say to Nick, he gave me a questionable look before standing. The guy on the ground stood up too.

"Yeah listen to her you pussy."
He says standing behind me. I hit him in the stomach with my elbow. He falls down not being able to breath.
"What the fuck!"
He yells still holding on to his stomach.

"Pay up."
I yell dragging him up by the shirt.

"Okay chill."
He says.

"Pay.Up."
I say slowly as i take him by the collar. He gets into the car to take his wallet, suddenly he closes the door and starts driving. Luckily I was one step ahead, I took the gun out of my back pocket and shot both of his back tires, to which he stopped. Nick was just looking at me mouth agape. I walk over to the car.

"Roll down the window."
I say with the gun still in my hands. He looked shocked and scared.
"If you try me ever again, you'll regret it. Now get you money out and pay him."
I say giving him one last chance, he takes out his wallet and gives me 50 000$.

"Another 20 000 for fucking with us."
I say waving my gun in front of him. He does as I say. While walking back to Nick I see his expression hasn't changed.