𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕍

⚠️sexual content⚠️

~
Suddenly I hear, 'birthday sex' by Jeremih, play on the speakers. I smiled at first until the bathroom door opened revealing Chantel in the sexiest red lingerie ever. I was d r o o l i n g! Shit she's so fucking hot. She walked towards me slowly until she stopped, then slowly dropped to where she was sitting on her knees. She started crawling towards me.
"Fuck."
I breathe out. I saw her smiling at the control she had over me. She sat in front of me then she spread my legs and sat between my legs instead. I leaned back on my arms. Her hands were placed on my thighs as she got really close to my dick and licked it through my sweat pants. My head leaned back.
"Chantel, oh my God."
She kept teasing me. Once she stood up I really got to analyze her beautiful body. She straddled me and started grinding her ass against my dick, making me harder for every second. She kissed me as she moaned into the kiss, this sent me into overdrive. I put my arms around her waist as I turned her around and placed her on the bed. I started kissing down her neck, she pushed me away.

"No no no, today is your birthday, you don't have to worry 'bout doing anything."
She says before she pushed me back on the bed. Her hands reached down to my sweats as she took them off. She saw how excited I was and just smiled at me. She took her bra of revealing her beautiful breasts. I took my shirt of. I couldn't wait to fuck her. She took of my boxers and her own panties before aligning herself with my dick and riding me. Moans escaped both of our mouths. My hands were placed on her hips as she bounced up and down.
"Shit Nick you're so fucking big."
She says.

"Mhm, ain't nobody that can do you, like me."
I say, she leaned down kissing me, from my jawline down my neck.
"Fuck baby."

"I'm so close!"
She moans out, I take a hold of her waist as I sit up and thrust into her as fast as I could, all I could hear was her screaming.
"Oh my god Nick, don't stop I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!"

"Hold it babygirl!"

"I can't Nick!"

"I said hold it."
I tell her she was moaning like crazy, which was like music to my ears.
"Okay baby, cum for me."

"Fuuuuck Nick!"
She yells while releasing. I smile as I turn her over. She was now on all four. I put her hair in a make shift ponytail as I rammed into her from behind.
"Oh my God, yes!"

"Damn Chantel you feel so fucking good."
All you could hear were out grunts and moans.
"I'm gonna cum."
I say. She escaped from my grip as she stood up and once again pushed me down to the bed. I looked at her confused before she got on her knees and started jacking me off. She kitty licked my shaft teasingly.
"Baby stop teasing."
I say. She started sucking me off. I felt euphoric, I've never felt this good before.
"Don't Stop Chantel, fuck!"
I yell, she started going faster making me cum as she swallowed my juices. I smiled at her, she smiled back getting up and kissing me.
"I love you Chantel, I fucking love you so fucking much!"
She giggled.

"I love you so fucking much too, baby!"
She says laying next to me.
"We're going to Texas tomorrow night."

"Oh we're leaving tomorrow already?"

"Yup, the game is at 5PM on Friday, so we don't have to stress."

"Yeah that's good. But you know we have to get back to LA pretty fast, because we're visit my family on Sunday."
I could see her expression change. I knew she was nervous about it.
"Baby, don't be scared."

"I-I'm not, it's just, what if she doesn't like me!"

"Don't say that. You know I sent a picture of you to her and she thought you were really really beautiful. She was like: omg you would have the prettiest babies."
I say. I agree with my moma we really would. I mean look at Chantel how could you not get the prettiest babies with her.

"So she's already thinking that far?"
Chantel says giggling. I nod.
"She hasn't even met me tho."

"I told her that too. But she trusted me and felt like if I like you, she probably will too. So I trust that."
Chantel nods and hugs me tighter.

"Wtf Nick, like wtf, if you think about it, this is crazy. I never imagined I would find someone so right for me."
She says. If she only knew how crazy I was about her.

"Trust me, If there's anybody who's surprised, it's me, if you knew me better before you would've known how much you've changed me already."

"Aww baby."
She says looking up at me and showering me with kisses.

"You've changed me too. I'm way to soft because of you."

"Bitch me too the fuck. That annoys me the most, I'm so fucking soft with you and I hate it."

"Shut up bitch."
She says lightly hitting me on my chest.

"Imagine us getting married one day."
I say looking up at the ceiling.

"I could see that happening."
She says, a smile crept onto my face.