Boop!

Dick, Y/n and her new boyfriend sat in the main hall for dinner. Y/n felt Harry's eyes glare at her from across the room, but had to keep on eating anyway. Y/n sat with Draco on her left and Dick chatting away to no one in particular on her right, every now and then, between mouthfuls, Draco would hold Y/n's hand as a fed reef gesture of his feelings for her.
"How many carrots do you think I can fit in my mouth?" Dick asked Y/n in a betting manner.
"Dick, buddy, you've only ever been able to fit twenty two carrots in your mouth at one time. If you can fit even two more in your mouth... I'll buy you an owl." Docks eye widened in excitement.
"Frick Yeah! I can do that! All I need is a strategy!" And with that, Dick started to strategically place carrot sticks in the Farr end of his mouth, creating a dam at the back of his mouth (this practise is ill advised. Do not try at home unless you are a trained professional). Y/n rolled her eyes.
"Um ut tu foorteen!" Dick yelled through carrots sticks.
"Are you sure you can get him an owl?" Draco asked Y/n
"Sure! All I have to do is contact my financial advisor... although I think he hates me at the moment, oh well! Doesn't affect him anyway!" After a while, Dick had a crowd gourmet around him, all chanting his name and counting up the numbers as he shoved another carrot in his mouth. So far they where up to nineteen and Dick's mouth had started to drool. They were able to do this bet this time because the Slytherin prefects were grand supporters of the project, Y/n and Draco. However, Snape has strode over to see what the fuss was about.

"What is all the commotion about over here?" Dick looked at Snape, covering his mouth to shield Snape from the grotesque mass of orange and drool that occupied his mouth.
"I see." Snape droned. "Y/n, care to translate the situation for Mr Weasel?"
"It's a bet sir. Ever since first year Dick has only ever been able to fit twenty two carrots in his mouth. I told him that if he can fit even one more in, that I'd buy him an owl. Sure it probably violates a bunch of safety precautions, but this is Dick we're talking about." Y/n explained. To everyone's surprise, Snape winked at Y/n and Dick and handed Y/n a galleon.
"You might want to check how many he has. You may take this as my contribution for the bet. Dick, spit those out before you choke them out." Snape lightly tapped Dick's back and Dick spat out all the carrots by reaction... that and the fact that no one had realised he was choking. There was an audible "Ew!" emitting from the crowd, but Dick was quickly counting the slimy carrots on his plate, getting gradually louder as he got towards and passed his target.
"Thir-thee-sev-hen!" He cried between loud coughs. The crowd whooped and cheered for Dicks personal victory, the teachers started clapping too after Snape had filled them in on the situation. In fact, word has traveled so fast that the whole school erupted in applause and cheers for the minuscule personal victory! Dick turned to Y/n with a raised eyebrow.
"I believe somebody owes me an owl?" Y/n rolled her eyes then replied
"Fine I'll put in a request form tomorrow."
"Yes! Feathery owl friend here I come!" Dick punched the air in victory and the hall soon went back to their own meals.

The crowded hall soon thinned and Y/n and Draco where the only ones left on the Slytherin table. There where a couple of stray Hufflepuff's and Ravenclaw's, But Harry and his trio stayed on the Gryffindor table. Y/n could still feel his disapproving gaze as she kissed Draco goodnight by the main doors. Once she was sure that Draco had gone, she clambered up the wall like a monkey and pulled herself up onto the banister. She walked her way over to her make-shift bed and slumped down on it, but she couldn't get to sleep.

About five or ten minutes later, Y/n heard a voice climbing up near the entrance, then she saw the jet black hair of her brother, she went over to see if he needed help.
"I'm fine." Hardy said as Y/n offered him her hand and he had heaved himself onto the banister.
"Look. Sorry for what I said earlier. If being with him makes you happy, then I'm happy. Just keep in mind that I'm always going to call him Malfoy." Y/n laughed then grabbed her brother round the shoulders for an awkward sibling hug. She led him over to her paradise and pushed him onto a large mound of soft blankets she had spare, then flopped herself onto her crappy bean bag. Her and Harry fist bumped and soon went to sleep.

The next day, the twins where woken by the hustle and bustle of breakfast.
"Race you to the bottom." Y/n challenged her brother.
"Your on." Harry agreed to the competition and the two ran towards the wall, took a massive leap off of the banister and clinched onto the side of the wall. Y/n had landed a few feet after Harry, so she was already somewhat in the lead. Harry started to make his speedy decent, but Y/n knew better. She looked down towards the twenty foot drop, prayed on her lucky stars, and jumped off of the wall, landing Peter Pan style on the Slytherin table. This took Y/n a matter of seconds to get down, but her brother was still halfway. She decided to help him and snapped her fingers, making him come flying off the wall like that scene from the original Jurassic Park movie, but landing gracefully on his feet on the floor. Y/n hopped down from the table, minding all the food and cutlery as she did, and went to join her brother.

To her surprise however, Dumbledore stood next to Harry by the time she got there.
"Miss Potter, might I ask what you where doing up in the ceiling?" Dumbledore said calmly with a twinkle in his eye and a smile on his face.
"I got kicked out of the girls dormitory so I made camp up there." Y/n said pointing up to the roof.
"Has this been a regular occurrence?"
"Nope just last night."
"Then I have to ask you to try and figure a way back to the girls dormitory. Even though I know you are quite capable of handling yourself when it comes to heights , unfortunately it doesn't look good for the school from professor Umbridge's point of view." Y/n glared over at Professor Umbridge with utter hatred.
"Fine. I'll find a way. But I can't guarantee that I'll get any results from those snobs." Y/n didn't break her glare at Umbridge as she spoke to Dumbledore.
"Very well then Miss Potter." With that, Dumbledore walked off back to the high teachers table and went back to his breakfast.