Chapter 17: Till the morrow.../ Romeo

I kissed the crap out of her! We molded into each other and it felt like we were meant to be like that all the time. I wanted nothing more than to stay that way with her forever. I drove home with a giant grin painted across my face. When I arrived home I tried to be as quite as possible but of course my mother has the ears of a cat and the eyes of a hawk so as soon as I walked inside I almost drowned in the flood of questions she had for me. 

"Romeo, you're back!" My mother exclaimed.

"I'm not late." I say checking my phone. "It's only 11 o'clock mom." I exclaim.

"Oh, I know. I just wanted to know how it was. Did she love the ballet? Swan Lake is my favorite." She says while her eyes fade off as she imagines the dancers flipping and jumping around the stage.

"She loved it mom." I say snapping her out of her trance." Wasn't she beautiful?" 

"She was very beautiful." She says. "And I loved her dress." 

I sigh and mumble."I loved the way she looked in the dress."

"Romeo!" My mother says laughing and hitting my shoulder. "I'm your mother!"

I blush realizing what I just said. "I'm sorry." I say shyly 

"Why the hell are you all yelling!?!" My dad screams walking down the stairs. 

"Sorry Mark!" My mom screamed. I roll my eyes.

"Mom I'm going to bed." I say.

"Why so early?" She asks "Got a hot date" She asks jokingly. I wink and smile as I climb the stairs.

"Wait, what! You're going on another one with her?" She yells up the stairs. 

        I shake my head and smile as I climb into bed and clap the lights off. I actually slept quite soundly.