Chapter 5: She's a sneaky one... /Romeo

"So, umm, you wanna ride?" I asked, nervously .

"I'm gonna need to see some I.D." She smirked.

I handed her my wallet. She inspected it inside and out, eyes widened as she pulled out a condom from one of the folds. She holds it up accusingly and squints, she looks so cute like that with her nose all squished.

I shrug. "You never know."

She smiles. "I totally get it. Better safe then sorry."

At first I thought she was serious, then she rolled her eyes and I was suddenly very aware of the sarcasm.

        I blushed and took back my wallet. She winked.

"I actually brought my own car, but thanks for the offer."

I look at her confused. "Why did you have to see my I.D. then?"

She smiles. "Well I needed to see if you're legit." She says playfully.

"Well at least let me walk you out." I say hopeful. She walks out I look to see her hair swinging and my eyes rest on her butt I smile.

"Dat booty doe." I whisper under my breath. She stops, turns to me, and smiles.

"I heard that!" She says playfully slapping my shoulder. 

         I looked at her now, like, really looked at her. She had big brown eyes and long shiny hair, I bet it was soft, it looked like the type of hair you want to twirl around your finger and a faint smell of cherry blossoms erupted from her scalp when she turned and moved. She was wearing a hint of eyeliner and her mascara was barely there from crying. She was wearing black leggings and a pink shirt that dips down to show some slight cleavage. Her long hair falls in soft waves around her small frame.

        "Maybe I should be in back." She says, pushing me forward towards the door.

         I laugh dragging my feet making it harder for her to push me out. We make our way down the hallway when I notice that the music has stopped playing and it isn't as hot as it was before. I look around everyone's left and trash and empty red cups litter the floor. Wow how long have we been up there? I check my watch 2:13. Wow we were up there for like an hour and a half, my mom's gonna be so pissed. There is two guys sleeping on the couch, all of a sudden Bridget appears and winks at us. I look at Athena, she is a bright shade of red. Oh! What Bridget must think...

"No it wasn't like that." I say. "We were just talking."