Chapter 14: I meet the mom./ Athena

I wanted him to kiss me, I wanted him to kiss me with everything he had, and at that moment he leaned in I thought he would. When our lips brushed it sent chills down my spine. Then his mom came and I was so embarrassed, he wrapped a protective arm around my waist and the heat from his hand was almost sweltering. He introduced me to his mom, I outstretched my arm to shake her hand when she pulled me into her arms. 

"Oh!" I laughed. She had bright blue eyes just like Romeo but the sameness stops there, she had straight pale blonde hair and she was about 5'3 I guessed. She smelled like warm honey and lilacs.

"Well." She said. "Lets go eat! Amelia made Gnocchi." 

        Romeo took my hand and led me inside I stop him, "what is gblah blah?" I ask. He laughs "It's like a bunch of tiny dumplings, it's Italian and it has potato and Parmesan cheese." He tells me jokingly. I nod, and walk inside. His house is huge! Marble flooring, glass chandeliers, a large grand staircase, it even had a marble fountain in the middle.

        A frail woman with short cropped hair popped her head out, I assumed she was Amelia. "Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes." She says. I look over at Romeo, and he nods to her. He leads me up the large staircase to a series of doors and he leads me into what I assume is his bedroom.

        He closes the door and wraps his arms around me, he leans forward and tries to kiss me, I dodge his lips even though I want him as bad as he wants me. I lean up on my tip toes and seductively whisper in his ear. "Romeo, it's only our first date." I hear a small moan escape his lips, I nibble on his earlobe before pulling away. I turn left and as I walk away I slide my finger tips across his chest, as I walk away. I walk towards the large book cases that line the wall.

        James Patterson, Edger Allen Poe, William Shakespeare, George Orwell, Ernest Hemingway, and many other authors line the walls. I run my fingers against the spines. I pull Cradle and All. by: James Patterson. I smile, "This is my favorite book." I say holding it to my chest. He smiled. "I've never met anyone who's read that before." He said. I hand him the book and walk over to his bed, I run my hands over the silk comforter and lay down on his huge king sized bed. "This bed is so so so big!" I yell. He laughs and lays down next to me. I look at him and smile. 

        "Why are you so freaking hot?" I ask him. He blushes.

        "I didn't know I was." He says smiling at me. He brushes a strand of hair behind my ear. 

        "We should go eat." He says. I roll over and bounce off the side of the bed, Romeo takes my hand and leads me downstairs.