Chapter 15: She's such a tease./ Romeo

I almost kissed her there, in my room. I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned in to kiss her, she dodged my lips and leaned up to whisper in my ear, her hand resting on my chest. "Romeo." She says."It's only our first date." I moan, Oh god, could she possibly know how much she was turning me on right now? She walked away running her fingertips across my chest sending tingles down my legs. I watch her sashay in front of me popping her hips as she runs her fingers over the spines of my books and I can't help but wish I were the spines and it were me she was dancing her fingers across.

         She picks up one of my favorite books. "This is my favorite book." She says smiling and holding the book to her chest. I stare at her, she really is amazing. "I've never met anyone who's read that before." I say amazed. She hands me the book and walks over to my bed, she just rubs her hands over the comforter and lays down. I smirk, she really knows how to make herself at home. 

"This bed is so so so big!" She screams. I lay down next to her. "Why are you so freaking hot?" She asks me. She thinks I'm hot, has she seen herself? "I didn't know I was." I say. I stare at her beautiful face, a strand of hair dances across her forehead. I tuck it behind her ear without even thinking. I don't think I could sit there a moment longer and not kiss her.

"We should go eat." I say, I take her hand and lead her down our staircase. We walk downstairs through the foyer and out the parlor room that leads to a long corridor and into the dining room. I pull out a chair and motion for her to sit. I sit across from her and watch as my mother enters the room and sits at the end of the rectangular table surprisingly my father accompanies her and sits at the other end of the table. Amelia brings out the trays and sets plates out in front of us I look at Athena, "So fancy." She mouths to me. I shrug. "It gets better." I mouth back.

        We sit and make small talk with my mother and father until around 7:45, I stand up. "Well we should get going." I announce. 

I escort Athena outside and open the car door for her. She hops inside and buckles up, I close the door. I start the car and pull out of the drive, I drive risking a glimpse of Athena, she smiles. She rubs my shoulder. I give her a questioning look."That got a little friend zoney?" I pull into the parking lot and hand my keys to the valet.

I take Athena's hand "I hope you like ballet, it's Swan Lake I think." I say. 

"Oh my god! How did you get these tickets so last minute?" She asks. "I have people." I say smirking. 

"I feel like it was your mom." she says.

We file inside and take our seats, the lights dim, I watch Athena's face flicker as the dancers jump and bend on stage. We sat there for two hours and I didn't even mind being at the ballet, as long as I was with her. I held her hand for that whole two hours and didn't let go once, not even for intermission. And it was perfect...