The Cursed House

The women didn't remember the past two days so it was like she never met us. I was laying in my bed and soon fell asleep.

------DREAM----------

I woke up in a dark place. I looked around and saw Naru. "Naru!" I called as I ran toward him. We were then in a strange place that had stones lined up near a cliff edge and a little shop. "How could this happen" said Naru in a flat voice and I turned toward him. "Naru? are you ok?" I asked and I noticed something in his hand. "Who was he" he said. "What?"

"Who was he. He was with you. How could you do this to me"

"Naru I would never" I said as I grabbed his arm. He pulled me close to him and I noticed that he had a bloody knife in his hand. "Then come with me to the sea" I nodded. A strange power told me to go to the sea. He grabbed my hand and we ran toward the ledge. He stopped and pulled me toward him. We were standing in the middle of a wood like circle thing. Naru kissed the back of my neck and whispered in my ear. "I love you" he said softly and I still felt I needed to go to the sea. I stared for a moment until it all went dark.

-------END OF DREAM------

I woke with a start and stood straight up. I ran toward Naru's room and saw he was still asleep. I sighed in confusion. I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was late in the afternoon. I went into base and saw SPR. They explained to me about the two lovers that had jumped into the sea. So that dream I had, was just like the story of the two. I heard banging and turned to see a man trying to wake up Naru. He was very possessed and quickly ran infront of the door. He tried to break through but I held him off. I was doing pretty well when her punched me hard in the face. I didn't give up and finally pushed him back. He ran outside and toward the sea. We tried to stop him but he already jumped. I held my eye in pain and noticed blood running down my lip and cheek. "Emmy! Your eye!" said Mai and she gasped. I looked I a small mirror and saw my eye was bleeding. It really hurt. I noticed my lip was busted to. Ayiko and Masako helped me patch up. I had a bandage that went around my eye.

I went with the rest of SPR toward the little shop and stones that were in my dream. I saw the man that I had fought in the see. He was dead. A family member told us about how people were killed where the stones were lined up and my head started to hurt. I grabbed it and felt something go through my body. My eyes flashed demon and everyone crowded around me. "You shall perish!" shouted a voice that was not mine. everyone stared in terror and Monk did a prayer. I felt better and noticed a purple spirit fall into the sky. "We should get you home" said Mai and we all left back to the house. My eye throbbed and I put my hand over the bandage. We walked in and saw Naru looking over papers. "Naru!" said Mai. I smiled but my head hurt again. I groaned in pain and shook slightly. "Emmy!" said Ayiko and I fell to my knees. "Emmy" said Naru and he wrapped his arms around me. A familiar feeling came over me. "Stand back" I said quietly as power surged through me. "What?" said Naru. "Stand back!" I said louder and they all jumped backward. I held my breath as a spirit fled through my body. Then it all went dark.

(Naru's POV)

I stood back as Emmy shouted. She shook violently and then completely stopped. She stood up and looked up at us. Her eyes were in their demon state and she seemed very angry. "This family will perish in hell!" she screamed but it wasn't her. I got angry and ran up to the thing that had my Emmy. "Let her go!" I shouted and it started laughing. "Let her go dammit!" I shouted again and the thing grabbed my arms and pried them off of it. "She's already gone" it said and then her eyes went back to normal. "Naru! Help me!" Said Emmy but then her eyes changed back to demon. "She's fighting" I said as I backed up to stand next to Lyn. "What?" asked Mai scared. "She's fighting for her soul" I said and Emmy came back. "She's weak!" she shrieked out before she was once again taken by the spirit. "Lyn!" I called and he nodded. He walked up to her and placed his hands on her head. He started chanting a spell and Emmy screamed. The spirit flew out of her and out of the building. She grabbed her stomach in pain and Lyn stepped back.

(Emmy's POV)

I grabbed my stomach and threw up. But I threw up blood. I coughed violently as Ayiko helped me up. "Let's go clean you up" she said and Ayiko and Mai and Masako went to help me clean off the blood.