Dream

~~~~~DREAM~~~~~

(Emmy's POV)

I was standing outside of my burning house when I was about 5 years old. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I clung onto my stuffed blue bunny plushie. I watched as my parents fought the bad people that were trying to kill us.

"YOUR MONSTERS!" They shouted as my father tried to keep them from my mom. My mom came out to me and pulled us into the woods. I cried as she kneeled down to my height.

"Mommy what's going on? Why are they calling us monsters?" I said in my Australian accent as I cried.

"Annabelle, you are very powerful. You mustn't stay here and risk being killed. Please I want you to leave and go to a better place. " she said as tears ran down her own face. "But what about you and daddy?" I said still crying. She stroked my wings gently and she stretched them out to their full span. One of my wings was white and the other was black to represent that I'm half demon half angel. My dress was also half and half. My hair fell down my back. "Look at your shadow" she said and pointed to my shadow. I looked so scary and much bigger than I really am. "That is how powerful you really are" she said. Men started to run into the woods. My mom quickly grabbed me and spoke fast. "You must leave. Use your demon power and turn into a wolf. Run, run as fast as you can and don't ever look back! Take this" she said and pulled out a necklace that had a cross with a pentagram in the middle of it. She put it on me. "I love you Annabelle. Don't let anyone know! Know one can know your an Angem! Don't say anything! We love you!" She said and kissed my forehead as she pushed me toward the woods. I turned into a pure white wolf with black around my left eye. I ran. I ran as fast as I could like she said and didn't look back. I could hear her pained screams but I kept running. Until finally, I had reached a new land. America.