The After School Hexer

She tried to bend the spoon but it didn't work and she had tried to use the edge of a chair but Naru caught her. She explained how everyone was mean to get if she didn't do it so I made an offer. "What if I hang around with you until we solve this case" I said and leaned down to face her as she was sitting in a chair. She smiled softly and nodded. "That'd be nice" I smiled and pulled her into a hug. She hesitated but soon hugged me back. "I'm your friend Kozi. Remember that" she nodded and we left. A few hours later, we were all in base when Mai explained how she had saw Kozi and she had asked Mai questions about all of us. A girl came in and told us about the student counselor that was in a car accident. I stayed at base as the others went to visit him in the hospital. I soon fell asleep.

I was walking down the hall the next day, staging as a new student. I saw three girls chastising Kozi and I ran to defend her. "Leave her alone! Kozi didn't set this curse! and she's not a liar! I can bend spoons too!" I said as the three stared in surprise. One pulled out a small metal spoon and handed it to me. I grabbed it and did the same thing I had done before. It broke easily and I grabbed Kozi's arm. "Let's go Kozi, they don't deserve to talk to you" I said and we walked to the biology room. Mrs. K was in there so I left as Kozi talked to her. I was walking down the empty hall when I started to pass the stairs. I heard Masako scream and I saw her coming toward me. I quickly caught her but didn't balance my self and I fell backward. I closed my eyes and waited for the hard impact of the cold floor. I hit my head and the last thing I saw was Masako urgently shaking me as I fell into darkness.
---------DREAM------

"Emelia"

I heard the familiar voice of the ruler of Hell, Satan himself.

"What do want?" I asked annoyed as I felt the warm flames and saw him sitting on his thrown all proud and mighty.

"When are you going to do your job as a demon?"

"Never"

Demons are supposed to make a living by taking souls, but since I'm part angel, I really don't have to.

"You must complete your job as a demon!" he shouted and the room shook.

"Why can't I just leave it be"

"No! you must! it is your job as a demon and a very powerful one at that!" I scoffed and he sighed.

"How about a deal?"

"I'm listening"

"I shall grant you one wish but in return, you must never speak"

I froze but nodded.

"I wish that I.... I wish that I could see Dawson!" I said as tears pooled in my eyes. He nodded and waved his hand. A locket appeared on my neck and he sent me back into reality.
----END OF DREAM-----
I woke and looked at the people that stared at me. I remembered that I can't speak and I looked around the room. "Excuse me" said a familiar voice. I looked in the doorway and tears rolled down my face. 'Dawson' I thought and ran up to him. He engulfed me in a hug and I cried. "It's great to see you sis" he said and I didn't let go. My brother. The brother I read the note he left before he was gone forever, is standing infront of me. "It was great to see you but I must leave. He opened the locker the was around my neck and inside was a picture of him and me, one when we were little and one now. He started to disappear and I gave him one last hug until he was out of sight. Masako walked up to me but I rejected her and ran down the hall. Kozi was crying on Mrs. K's shoulder but I didn't care. I ran into the schools bathroom and locked my self in a stall. I brought my knees to my chest and started crying.
'But at least I got to see him again' I thought and smiled softly.