Bloodstained Labryinth

"Monk!" I screamed as I chased after him. He took my phone. He laughed as he continued to run until he ended up in base. He ran behind Ayiko still laughing as she rolled her eyes. Naru walked in and sighed. "What is the purpose for this?" he asked annoyed. "He took my phone!" I whined and pointed my finger childishly at him. "She was texting when I was talking to her!"

"Only becuase you were boring me half to death!"

"Well at least I'm not the one with a fear of dolls!"

"At least I'm not a chick!"

"I'm not a chick!"

"Well you certainly got the hair for it!"

We bickered on childishly before we heard a chuckle from Mai.

"You are so cute when you argue"

She said giggling and so was Masako and Ayiko.

"THEN IM ABOUT TO GET REAL FUCKING ADORABLE!"

I yelled and ran after Monk again who laughed. I caught up to him and jumped on his back.

"Give me the phone!"

"Never!"

I grabbed my phone out of his hand and he laughed until he was laying in the ground from laughing to hard. I laughed too and helped him up. "So we learned a lesson today"said John. "Definitely, never take Emmy's phone" finished Ayiko and we all laughed. After the day finished, we all went to bed.

~~~~~~DREAM~~~~~

(Emmy & Mai's POV)

I woke and saw two men in lab coats coming toward me. I couldn't speak or move.

'Why can't I move?'

'Why can't I talk?'

I thought as they picked me up by my arms.

'Someone! Help!'

I thought urgently as they dragged me out of the room and down the hallway.

'No! Let go of me!'

I tried moving as they took me down a maze-like path and I saw a door. They brought me inside where a big chair sat infront of a burning fire place. I glass of red wine stood on a tall cup holder.

'Someone lives here'

I thought as they took me up a flight of stairs. I saw a green door with a cage like texture. They opened the door and I looked in horror as I saw a bathtub full of blood and a tile table with restraints.

'Is this how the others were killed?'

I was suddenly in a white kimono and they strapped me onto the table. My head hung over the edge, leaving my neck fully exposed. My eyes were wide in fear as they took a big butcher knife and walked up to me.

'Someone help me!'

I thought as they brought the knife close to my neck. I felt the cold blade come in contact with the skin on my neck. I froze.

'No'