Silent Christmas

I stepped out of the car and Masako came and grabbed my arm. She smiled and we started to walk into a small church orphanage until we were stopped by a bunch of kids. "Hey your on tv!" "Can you speak to a spirit!" The kids pondered Masako and I saw her smile shyly. I felt anger rise inside me but I shook it off and side hugged Masako. She kept smiling and I backed away and let the kids surround her. "Hey wait. I know you from YouTube! Your Gorahm!" Called a young boy as he ran up behind me. 'Youtube?' I thought and then remembered a video I made a few months ago that Gavin had posted on his YouTube channel. It was a video of me from when I was about 9 to my age now of 17 of me doing my tricks and tumbling. It's actually not bad, it's got some cool pictures like of me doing splits on railroad tracks and a few pictures from my cheer and gymnastic competitions but other than that it's really not a big deal. They crowded around me now and I ran to Masako. She smiled and said , "who wants to see her do he'd tricks!" she winked at me and I shot her a glare. The kids laughed and whined as they wanted to see. I sighed in defeat and walked to the building. I walked up the steps and stood at the top of them. I took a deep breath and did back handsprings down the steps. When I was back on the ground I did a round off back handspring then did a back flip but twisted in mid air and landed doing a cartwheel and the finished with a backflip. I stood up straight and flipped my hair over my shoulder. I walked to Naru and he gave me a peck on the cheek and I helped them being equipment inside. I was sitting on a couch listening to the owner talk to John about how kids were getting possessed by a little boy spirit. I looked out the window and saw a boy hiding behind a tree with a stick in his hand. I stepped out of the room and walked up to him. I sat next to him and he immediately smiled at me. He put his head in my lap and fell asleep within seconds. I gently stroked his head as he slept soundly.

'Poor boy. He's possessed'

I thought as the boys calm rythmic breathing continued.

"Emmy! Emmy!" Shouted Mai as she ran toward me. I shhhed her and pointed to the sleeping boy. She stopped and pointed to the church and I knew she meant that Naru was looking for me. I nodded and carefully picked up the boy and held him with his head over my shoulder and held him steady as he continued to sleep. I walked back to the church and up the stairs to the room they were all sitting in. I sat down on the floor and the boy once again set his head in my lap. They stared at me as I started to remove the spirit from his body. I moved my hand gently hovering over the boys head and watched as the spirit of a little boy floated out of him. I almost did it when the boy stirred, causing the spirit to go haywire and fly into the nearest person which just happened to be......Mai. I gasped as the boy stirred and I patted his head and gently shhhhed him. Mai stood up and ran toward Lyn. I felt so bad. If only I had kept focused. Mai started to act as if she was a small child and I gently gave the boy to the owner and ran toward Mai. She looked at me and lunged me into a hug. I sighed and tried to take the spirit again but my hand was shot with sparks instead. I hissed and backed away as Mai clung onto me. I looked at Naru for help and he kept a cold expression.

I'm screwed.