Bloodstained Labriynth

I was sitting in base and started to feel drowsy. I slowly dozed off until finally, I was pulled into darkness.

~~~~DREAM~~~~
I was chained to a wall by an invisible force when I heard a faint whisper say

"I don't want to die"

I tried to pull myself free but it was no use.

"I don't want to die"

It got louder and I heard a pair of footsteps and it sounded as if the were walking threw a puddle.

"I don't want to die"

I struggled again. "Who are you!" I shouted in terror as the footsteps drew closer.

"I don't want to die"

"Leave me alone!" I shouted again and thrashed frantically. I looked infront of me and saw a man covered in blood. I froze in terror as he breathed right on my face.

"I don't want to die"

He whispered and I felt pain burn across the middle of my back and stomach.

"I don't want to die"

The pain got more intense and tears started to fall from my eyes.

"I don't want to die"

The pain was unbelievable and I screamed out as everything went black.

~~~~~END OF DREAM~~~~
I woke with a start and saw it was dusk. I was still tired and decided I best go to bed. I sat up and a searing pain went threw my back and stomach. I ignored it and I told Naru and Lyn goodnight and walked into the room to find Masako sitting on her bed in her pajamas. I went to my side and started to strip off my shirt when Masako screamed.
"Your back!"
She shouted as she pointed to a spot just below my bra strap. I looked in the mirror and saw that just above my belly-button were the scariest words I would ever see in my life. On my back and my stomach, burned into my skin, were the words,

I don't want to die