The After School Hexer

I was listening to my music through my headphones when one was yanked out of my ear. "Ok what. the hell" I said to Naru who was smirking as he held one of my headphones in his hand. "What are you listening to?" he said trying to start a conversation. "Nothing you would like"

"And why is that?"

"Because it's MY music"

"And what's so wrong with your music?"

"It's American music"

He laughed and I snatched my headphone back. "Hey maybe I wanna listen too" he whined. I sighed. "Fine" I mumbled and gave him back the headphone. He smirked in victory and placed the headphone in his ear as he continued driving. I looked through my songs and chose one of my favorites. Katy McCallister's cover to Pumped Up Kicks started playing and I sung along softly.

"All the other kids with their

Pumped up kicks they better run

Better run, outrun my gun

All the other kids with their

Pumped up kicks they better run

Better run, faster than my bullet

Oh~"

Naru chuckled and smiled at me. "What?" I asked confused. 'You wanted to listen to my music' I thought as he opened his mouth to speak. "You sing very well" I blushed and laughed. "Thanks but you don't need to lie, I know I'm a bad singer" I said and he looked at me. "I'm not lying, you have a very pretty voice. It was such a shame that it was kept quiet for so long" I blushed again and looked at him. "I have Mai to thank for that"

"How?"

"If I never met her,I would have never met SPR or you Kazuya" I said using his real name. He smiled and parked the car. I put my phone in my pocket and stepped out to look at the huge school. "Well here we go again" I sighed and helped Naru bring in the equipment. As I was setting things down, I noticed a girl staring at me. She had long hair and glasses. I turned and smiled at her. She gave a shocked expression and ran down the hall. I shrugged and Naru started calling in students for witnesses. Girls boggled over Monk and I laughed. A girl started explaining about a girl who could bend spoons and who the other student say is the cause of the accidents. She said that the girl, who was called Kozi, was always in the biology room. Naru thanked her and me, Mai and Naru left to the bio room. We walked in and there was the girl from earlier. "Oh hi there! I saw you earlier!you must be Kozi it's great to meet you formally!" I said excitedly as she looked very depressed. I gave her a warm smile and she gave a confused look. "Why are you so nice?" she asked coldly but I ignored her cold tone. "What do you mean? I'm nice to everyone! and you seem so sweet!" I said and she smiled softly. "So it is said that you can bend spoons" said Naru as he stepped beside me. "I can!" she said protectively. "We're not saying you can't! but your not the only one who can" I said quickly. "Can you?" she said to me and I gave a small nod. She grabbed a spoon out of a cup and handed it to me. "Prove it" I took the spoon and held it by the bottom. I put my free hand behind my back and focused on the spoon. I let everything around me disappear and steadied my breathing. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I kept my hand behind my back so that I couldn't use it to push on the spoon. I opened my eyes and let the energy that I had built up flow out. Without me touching it, the part where the bowl part of the spoon connects to the end, bent and broke. Everyone stared at me in amazement, including Naru. I put the long part of the broken spoon on the table and put my hands behind my back. I saw the cup of spoons and grabbed one. I smiled sweetly at her and held the spoon infront of her.

"Your turn"