Bloodstained Labriynth

I slowly opened my eyes and saw I was still in the room with the seance. It was covered in papers that had writing on them. I groaned and rested my head on the table. "Are you alright?" asked Masako and I shook my head yes. "Yeah my head just hurts. I need some sleep....." My sentenced trailed off as I was pulled into darkness.

~~~~DREAM~~~~

I was sitting outside my old dance studio. I stood up and looked through the window. I saw a 13 year old me dancing to the song Fire Burning by Sean Kingston. I looked so happy and cheerful as I moved quickly to old pop song. I smiled at the memory before another one started. I was inside my old cheer gym and was messing around at open tumbling. I was about 14. I was lifted into the air by my base and I was thrown and caught. I smiled brighter and then was taken to another one. In this memory I was boarding the plane to Japan. Tears rolled down my face as I waved goodbye to James, Dylan, and Gavin. I was then pulled into plain darkness until I felt like I was swaying.

~~~~~~~END OF DREAM~~~~~

I woke to see Masako shaking me. "Wh-what happened?" I asked confused as I lifted my head off the table. "You fell asleep after the seance. You were only out for a few minutes but you were crying so I woke you" she said as I felt dry tears on my face. I wrapped my arms around her in a hug and thanked her. She smiled and pat my back gently. "Your very welcome" I smiled as I enjoyed being in her warm embrace. "Looks like you two are getting along" said Mai as she saw us. Before Masako could object or say how I'm boy crazy again, or say how she would never be friends with someone like me, I spoke first.

"Yes, we are"