Minni

I stood on top of the bench staring down the cliff. "I'm back!" Shouted Mai as the others walked behind her. I nodded as they stood there. Naru was focused intently on me and I felt a little intimidated. I took a deep breath and did a back bend. I kicked over but stopped just in time so that I was in a handstand. I walked toward the end of the bench on my hands and slowly went from on my hands to on my forearms. I bent my back until I could grab my feet. I grabbed my ankles and started to stand up. I let my hands slide as I stood up. I was finally standing. I looked at them. They all were shocked. I shrugged and did front flip off the bench. I ran up to Mai and she smiled. "That's so cool!"said Monk as he picked me up and spun me around. I smiled and almost giggled. Almost. He set me down. "Well that was very interesting but we must get back to work. Ms. Hara please come with me and so you can have a walk through and sense any spirits" said Naru as he turned around and headed back to the house. I stuck my tongue out at him. 'What's so great about Masako?!' I thought. Monk, John and Mai laughed as they walked away. "Well looks like we better start" said Monk. I nodded in agreement and decided where to go first. I needed to see that doll again. I have a feeling that 'she' is the one that brought all those crying kids. I need to go see Minni.