Bloodstained Labriynth

I woke up and rubbed my eyes as I realized I was the only one awake. I smiled evilly. 'no one slaps me and gets away with it' I thought and pulled out my phone. I turned the volume all the way up and paused it on the chorus of Chandelier by Sia. I walked up to the sleeping Masako and placed the speaker right next to her ear. I giggled and sang loudly along when I pressed play.

" I~~~M

GONNA SWING~

FROM THE CHANDELIER~~.

FROM THE CHANDELIER!"

She screamed and fell off her bed. I laughed and fell on the ground. "That was very unnecessary!" she said angrily as I continued to laugh.

"But damn it was funny!"

I said back laughing really hard. She scoffed and went to change as I kept laughing. Monk bursted in and saw me on the floor. "Is everything ok? I heard a scream"

He asked worried and I laughed even harder. "Masako....phone.....music....payback.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I breathed out as I laughed even harder. I finally calmed down and took deep breaths as I giggled. Monk rolled his eyes and we all followed him to base. "Was everything alright?" asked Naru as we walked in without looking away from his equipment. "Ya just revenge on Masako by Emmy" said Monk as I giggled out of control. I tried to calm myself but I couldn't and I ended up clinging to John for support on standing. "Such a child" scoffed Naru and I smacked him in the back of the head. "Ow that hurt!" he complained as he turned to face me. I crossed my arms and stuck my chin in the air sassily. "You called me a child so I'll show you how childish I can be" I said and stuck my tongue out at him. He turned back around and I smiled in victory. My stomach started to burn and I thought I heard someone calling me.

"Come"

They whispered. I slipped out of the room unnoticed and followed the voice.

"This way"

I followed until I was outside. I looked and saw the maze from the other day. I walked down it until I saw the cabin again. I walked toward it and saw the same door from my dream.

'What?'

I thought and turned the knob. I looked inside. It was the same from my dream. It was just dark and unused. I was afraid to go any further so I quickly closed the door and ran back to the house. I ran through the door and into base and grabbed Mai's arm. "I found it!"

I said as she stared at me. "That room I know where it is!" Naru grabbed my arm and quickly spoke "from now on nobody is alone! Emmy take me to that room!" I nodded and ran down the maze until I saw the door again. He stood infront of it and turned the knob. "Naru wait!" I said but he was already in the room. I grabbed his arm. "Naru please. This is the building. Let's just go back to the house" but he didn't listen and instead he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. I shrieked in surprise and he chuckled. I glared and something ran across my foot I squealed and jumped onto Naru. He chuckled and adjusted so that he was carrying me like a toddler. He started walking and I noticed he was headed toward the stairs. I looked at him wide eyed and he ignored me and tightened his grip on me. "Naru please" I begged him to not go up the stairs but he made it to the top. He set me down and I saw the familiar green door. I went to run down the stairs but Naru grabbed me by my waist. "No! Naru! That door! I'll scream! I'll do it! let me go!" he let me go but still had a grip on my hand. "Please, Emelia. This could be the answer" he said pleadingly and I shook violently. I slowly opened the green door and stared in horror. Two mangled dead bodies lay bleeding and the room was splattered in blood. I screamed and Naru quickly covered my eyes. He picked me up and walked out of the cabin. I clung onto his shirt as my mouth hung open. My eyes were wide but I could only see his hand. He whispered sweet things to me as he walked into the house.
"It's ok Em"
"Your ok darling"
He sat me in a chair at a table and I let my head fall into the table with a loud thud. Naru rubbed my back soothingly as I cried. "Shhhh it's gonna be ok Emmy" he said and I looked at him. "W-wait did you call me darling?" I asked. He nodded and I swear I could see my mother and fathers face behind him. I threw my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his. He kissed back and we finally pulled away for air. He smiled and pecked my cheek. "I love you Emmy" he said and I blushed brightly.

"I love you too Naru"