Bloodstained Labriynth

Masako immediately covered me as the door bursted open to reveal Naru, John, Monk, Lyn, Mai and Ayiko. Ayiko and Mai ran over and Mai screamed. "What is it!?" shouted Monk as he and the boys stayed in the doorway. "You can't be embarrassed" said Ayiko and she motioned for the boys to walk over. They ran toward me and I shook violently. Ayiko took my shirt from me and turned me around so my back faced the boys. "My god" said Monk as he stared. "thats not all" said Masako as she turned me around slowly to reveal the one on my stomach. I felt intimidated under their stares and I blushed crimson. "Ayiko and Masako please treat Emelia's wounds. The rest of you come to base, we need to make sure this doesn't happen again. They nodded and Ayiko and Masako bandaged up the words. "How did this happen?" asked Ayiko. "That dream" I said and explained everything to Ayiko and Masako.

That night, I wouldn't sleep. I got changed the next morning and was completely tired as I dragged my self into base. "Hey you look awful. Did you get any sleep?" asked Monk when I walked in. I shook my head no and Mai came up to me. "You should really rest" I smiled at her "I'm fine Mai" I said and sat next to Lyn at the cameras and watched them the whole day as the rest of SPR went in and out.

I didn't get any sleep that night either or the night after that. I couldn't, scared that I would have another dream like the one I had a few days ago. I walked into base and sat next to Lyn as usual. Naru placed a hand on my shoulder and pulled me out of my chair. "You need to get some sleep" he said and I shook my head no. "I'm fine I swear" I answered and he was completely un persuaded. "You need sleep. You may not want to but you have to" he said and handed me to Ayiko. "Make sure that she sleeps and doesn't leave that room" he ordered Ayiko. "And if she does manage to slip by you, tell me" he said and turned around. "Why?" asked Ayiko as we were about to walk down the hall. "Because bad girls need punishment" he said with a smirk and sat back down at his desk and continued to write in a journal. She nodded and dragged me to our room. "Sleep" she ordered and I slid into my bed. "Yes ma'am" I whispered and fell asleep instantly. I woke up and Ayiko was in the shower. I stood up and started to walk around the house. I felt better but that dream got me thinking about why this house was being investigate in the first place. I was walking down the hall when I heard voices in a dining room. I looked in and saw SPR ,except for me and Ayiko, and a few other people I didn't recognize eating dinner. I quickly slipped past the room and started walking down the halls again. I heard footsteps run into the dining room where everyone was and heard the panicked voice of Ayiko. "She's gone!" she said frantically and I bolted down the hallway until I was in a maze of rooms. I looked out the window and saw hedges in the shape of some sort of maze. I looked for an exit and started my down the long maze. "Emelia!" shouted Monk as he spotted me. I flinched at his loud voice but I needed to see what was at the end of the maze. Something was at the end of it, and I feel like it could help us. I continued walking as if I didn't hear him and saw a little cabin coming into view. I sniffed the air and a putrid smell fill my senses. Blood. I covered my nose and kept walking until I was stopped when someone grabbed my arm. I looked and saw Monk and John. "Naru's real worried"

Said Monk and John nodded in agreement. "Ya, just come back. Let's not making him angry"

Said John and I nodded and followed them back to the house where all of SPR waited with their arms crossed.

'Oh no'

I thought.