The Cursed House

I sat next to Ayiko as she made a ton of charms for the family. I was passing them around when I saw Mai running down the hallway. "We don't want it!" shrieked those two kids and I ran after Mai. "Emmy hold this charm against her!" she said as I grabbed the small girl. I placed the charm over her chest and held it against her and kept a strong grip on her. "Let her go!" screamed the boy as he turned to look at us. "Not until you tell me what you did to his car!" said Mai back. "I'll jump into the sea miss! How does that sound!"

"Who are you?! what do you want from this family!?"

"I will kill everyone including this little boy miss"

My eyes widened as a demons voice came through that poor boys mouth. Mai screamed something back but I was to focused on the familiar voice. He started running toward a gate that led to the sea. Mai used the nine cuts and a spirit flew out of both the children. They screamed in agony and fell limp.

Ayiko and Masako were patching up the children while they held charms and cried. "Ok who did it!" screeched the women that caused me to faint. "Who hurt the children!" I stepped forward and crossed my arms. She longed at me and I placed my hand on her forehead. She gave a shocked look and I let my eyes turned demon. "You will not torture this family forever you foul loathsome bitch" I said in a deep voice that only happens when I'm angry. I didn't even sound like me. It was so deep and frightening it caused other demons to cower in fear. I watched as the demon in her thrashed around but I eventually got her out. The women grabbed a charm and hugged me. She was no longer possessed. "Wh-who are you people?" she asked and our eyes widened. 'Oh no'