[MOORTHY]

A/n- before you guys start this story, it's my duty to inform you that grammatical error, typo mistakes is there in the story. It's not edited version. Do not bash or make unnecessary comments for grammatical mistakes as i have told you beforehand about it. Who are ok with immature skills with weak english can happily go for this.

*************

Radhe krishna ki jyoti alokik

Teeno lok mai chiye rhi hai

Bhakti Vivash ek prem pujarin

Phir bhi deep jalay rhi hai

Krishna ko gokul se radhe ko

Barsane se bulaye rhi hai

Dono karo sweekar kripa kar

Jogan aarti gaye rhi hai

Now we can clearly seen the girl's face who was doing her morning aarti in her sweet voice,girl was very beautiful with short height, doe shaped eyes and pink pouty lips her name is nandini moorthy beside her alia was standing who was revolving the beautifully decorated plate before the god. After they done they just turned and found shikha ( alia's mother) was standing joining her hands.

Nandini went to her and give her prasad and touch her feet, she just took it quickly and doesn't even give a glance to nandini, nandini's face fell but alia came and forward her hand and nandini smile and give her prasad.

At last nandini went out and found her chacha ji was very busy in his file. Nandini made face and shut the file after reaching near them.

" Ye kya chacha ji aap aarti ke liye bhi nhi aaye?? Hum naraz hain aapse. " Nandini said in straight voice and narayan shankar just remove his specs and look at his little doll lovingly. " Sorry nandu but you know na work is important but promise from next time. I won't give you any reason to be angry with me." Narayan said lovingly crease her hairs and nandini touch his feet and give him prasad.

"stay blessed nandu. May god give you all the happiness." Narayan said and went out after taking his shawl.

Shikha heard and make a bad face but alia admire their bond. Shikha curtly snatched the pooja thaal from nandini.

" Alia why don't you do this to your father instead of nandini. I mean your father would be happy if you give him morning prasad. " Shikha said to alia and alia furrowed her eyebrows.

" Mom papa loves jiji and it would be better for you if you accept what is the truth. " Alia said curtly.

"why can't do just to your father and anyways he is your father not hers so you should know what are the responsibilities of being a daughter." Shikha furiously snapped on alia but she was unbothered.

Alia searched for nandini in whole house but heard her sobbing from tample and went inside and found her crying. She suddenly went in and make her turn and found her crying.

" what happened di? Why are you crying like this." Alia asked cupping her cheek and nandini harshly wipe her tears, "nothing alu you just go. I have some work in the kitchen don't worry you go."

Alia hold her hand to stop her from going and make her turn towards herself, "from whom are you hiding di. I know you heard ma's word but di why are you getting affected. You know na her words can't change our love for each other."

Nandini tears escaped this time and she suddenly hugged alia, "alu i tried i tried in every manner that i could earn chachi trust but she never gives in. Alu tell me what should i do now. What will i do so i can earn her love and trust."

"you know what di you dont need to earn anything because we know how much you love her but she dont want to see your love then dont try and anyways she dont deserve this much respect." Alia snapped stubbornly.

"shhh alu she is your ma and you shouldn't said this types of things about her." Nandini said a bit coldly but alia was least bothered.

"oh really di then she also know about her limits she cant say like that you are not papa's daughter because i know how much you love us and papa." Alia said in same tone and nandini sighed.

And they both hugged each other and shikha heard everything from outside and become angry.

Alia come out from tample and nandini start to make fresh garlands from flowers and shikha went inside and look at nandini with disgust.

"what happened chachiji??" A worried nandini asked shikha and she just furiously look at her. " Seriously you're asking this. Didn't you had enough, firstly you just manipulated your chachaji against me and now you're doing the same with my daughter. " Shikha snapped and nandini close her eyes in fear.

" What you want from my family nandini?? why cant you just left us in peace?? You're a badluck nandini. Just go and die somewhere. " Shikha said holding her arms tightly which made her kiss.

" Chachi i have no one. Chacha ji is only my family. I have never oppose your any decision still you hate me so much chachi. Why?? " She cried try to control her sobbing.

"there are so many orphanages in the world please go there." Shikha roared leaving her arms and pushing her back.

She heard a loud voice of alia who heard everything. Teary nandini and shikha both look at her. Her eyes are also numb watching her sister like this because her mother's bitter words kill her heart also.

Alia hugged nandini and look at her mother,"mom why you always accuse her with out her fault. She is my sister and its her house too. She is the first daughter of this house and don't you have shame you are asking the real daughter to leave the house when you know you are a outsider."

Shikha shout, "alia."

" I am correct mother, father was the one who was adopted by grandfather so we should go not her." Alia snapped back in same tone which made shikha angrier.

"don't cross your limits alia." Shikha furrowed her eyebrows and alia give her a challenging look.

" seriously my limits mom and what about you who broke her limits a long time back."And she took nandini's hand and went away.